+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: One made us, one saved us....

  1. #1

    One made us, one saved us....

    And it looks like the bloke who ďsaved usĒ has ruined us anyway!
    Mr Cryne did a sterling job selling the club to these clowns! Great legacy you left behind sir!
    This all stems back from January 2017, we havenít recovered yet, and this season's shambles has set us back even further.

    Anyway thatís enough for me, canít be arsed with em anymore.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,399
    That's reyt have a go at someday who's dead , what would you have done in his position ?
    Dint the bloke bring Adam Hammil back ? 2 Wembley appearances , 2 memorable wins , superb goals , he was at least a fan , unlike these $###$

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,192
    He got it wrong a few times did Patrick and had his faults but at least he put his money weer his marth were. These owners ent spent a penny o the own brass and nivver will.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    And it looks like the bloke who “saved us” has ruined us anyway!
    Mr Cryne did a sterling job selling the club to these clowns! Great legacy you left behind sir!
    This all stems back from January 2017, we haven’t recovered yet, and this season's shambles has set us back even further.

    Anyway that’s enough for me, can’t be arsed with em anymore.
    Aar blame that Rev Preedy fo starting it all and then dee-in. If he wo still living we wunttavved so many owners producing the chain of events leading to weear wi are nar.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,333
    Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    He got it wrong a few times did Patrick and had his faults but at least he put his money weer his marth were. These owners ent spent a penny o the own brass and nivver will.
    Don't forget "these owners" includes one of our own with a 20% stake in the club
    He's not a junior clerk & should speak up

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Don't forget "these owners" includes one of our own with a 20% stake in the club
    He's not a junior clerk & should speak up
    Totally agree

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Don't forget "these owners" includes one of our own with a 20% stake in the club
    He's not a junior clerk & should speak up
    Strange parallel with OGC Nice.

    When Dog bought Nice (we are here for the long term) he left the previous owner Jean Pierre Rivere with a 20% stake. It was only when Dog sold Nice three years later that Rivere felt able to say in public how Dog had wrecked the club he had built and loved.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,333
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Strange parallel with OGC Nice.

    When Dog bought Nice (we are here for the long term) he left the previous owner Jean Pierre Rivere with a 20% stake. It was only when Dog sold Nice three years later that Rivere felt able to say in public how Dog had wrecked the club he had built and loved.
    Why could he not speak
    You're surely not saying that JC built BFC are you?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,728
    They all crap in the same pot when's theres money to be made

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,333
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    They all crap in the same pot when's theres money to be made
    Quite

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •