+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One made us, one saved us....

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    They all crap in the same pot when's theres money to be made
    Ad imagine this lot cud mek life very awkward for him , his probably just happy tekkin his cut from the cash they get , he dunt ev to say owt ? Wiv got a mute CEO fo that job ! It's poor allrarnd , a dunt trust nonerrum , as you say , "all crap int same pot"

In that case why did his dad insist on maintaining a 20% interest in the club
    I always thought it was to keep "some" control If not what's the point in the stake?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    In that case why did his dad insist on maintaining a 20% interest in the club
    I always thought it was to keep "some" control If not what's the point in the stake?
    Am curious why Dog does that Ziles like thee. Why do it at OGC Nice ? Why do it at Barnsley ? When they bought FC Thun in the Swiss League last November they are co-owners with the Seelig Group. It's an arrangement they seem to prefer. There must be some advantage in it for them.
    In response to an earlier post am not claiming the Crynes "built" BFC. They were willing to step in when the club was in the post administration period when others turned their back on the club.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-02-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am curious why they do that Ziles like thee. Why do it at OGC Nice ? Why do it at Barnsley ? When they bought FC Thun in the Swiss League last November they are co-owners with the Seelig Group. It's an arrangement they seem to prefer. There must be some advantage in it for them.
    In response to an earlier post am not claiming the Crynes "built" BFC. They were willing to step in when the club was in the post administration period when others turned their back on the club.
    It was PC who insisted on maintaining a 20% share in the club presumably to excercise some influence which currently is patently lacking
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 12-02-2020 at 05:08 PM.

It was PC who insisted on maintaining a 20% share in the club presumably to excercise some influence which currently is patently lacking
    Do we really know that Ziles ? Or was it a condition of the sale ? It's odd that Dog follows the same model of ownership when he buys a club don't you think.

Do we really know that Ziles ? Or was it a condition of the sale ? It's odd that Dog follows the same model of ownership when he buys a club don't you think.
    I think your theory stretches the bounds of probability a bit too far
    Can you imagine the conversation
    We want to buy your club but we insist that you keep a 20% stake
    If it was a condition of the sale imposed by Dog why would PC agree to it

I think your theory stretches the bounds of probability a bit too far
    Can you imagine the conversation
    We want to buy your club but we insist that you keep a 20% stake
    If it was a condition of the sale imposed by Dog why would PC agree to it
    Like av sed Ziles aar dunt know why they do it burrit follows a pattern.
    What do we know wot's gooin on ?
    PC was dying Ziles and was vunerable in respect of leaving summat for his family. Wunt we all agree to Dog only buying 80% if that was/is his game. I would.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    They all crap in the same pot when's theres money to be made

In a nutshell Dools

Like av sed Ziles aar dunt know why they do it burrit follows a pattern.
    What do we know wot's gooin on ?
    PC was dying Ziles and was vunerable in respect of leaving summat for his family. Wunt we all agree to Dog only buying 80% if that was/is his game. I would.
    Perhaps the pattern is club owners wanting to maintain an interest either to keep some control or greed
    I'm sure you will agree this scenario is far more likely

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    In a nutshell Dools
    A think Dools wo reyt when he sed "pot" Pass.

Itted be hard to crap in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast