+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing to worry about, wait until the end of the season

Nothing to worry about, wait until the end of the season

If you believe that, you believe anything.

But we are soooooooooooooo entertaining billy..that is all that matters.

Keep the faith.

Whilst we still have a chance and want to achieve promotion, then Bielsa has to go.

There, I’ve said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Whilst we still have a chance and want to achieve promotion, then Bielsa has to go.

There, I’ve said it.
    Oh billy billy billy tut tut tut!!!!!!!!!!!

The 'Real' fans will have your guts for garters now.

Come on "real fans" come out, come out, wherever you are.........??????

I’m not being provocative or challenging anyone for comments.
    Everyone is entitled to there own.
    I’m just calling it as I see it at this moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I’m not being provocative or challenging anyone for comments.
    Everyone is entitled to there own.
    I’m just calling it as I see it at this moment in time.
    But that's just it Billy, if you are critical of the club, you're NOT entitled to your own and you get accused if not being a real fan (even those doing it don't have the spine to name names, eh Pete?)

Fed up with saying the same thing no matter who the owner is nor who the coach is, on the basis that I want the best for Leeds and getting dumped on by supposed "real fans" who are as blind as those who will not see.

WAKE UP, SMELL COFFEE!

Disagree with getting rid if Biesla, just coz we are having a bad patch at the moment.

We have to remember there had not really been any significant investment in the squad, since he took over. I would even suggest he is over achieving.

If another manger came in, I would be very surprised if he got this squad to perform well enough to be in the promotion places.

I am not saying Biesla is not stubborn or not making mistakes, because he is, but I do think he has this set of players performing better than most other managers could achieve.

My main gripe is that I would like him to utilize more players and give more youngster like Edmondson more 1st team match time.

Philip's & Forshaw both being out has not helped the cause either.

Biesla can defo get the team on a 6-7 game winning streak again.

I don't want him sacked but the form/results over the last 8 games would see some managers sacked and if I am being perfectly honest he is just repeating the same old crap from week to week.He seems unable to change things and we are now in danger of a complete collapse in my opinion.

The board won't sack him because they would have to pay up the remainder of his and all his backroom staffs contracts and that will be a tidy sum you would think.

I am just resigned that its going to be a sh1t end to what should have been a season to remember.

I blame the board more than anybody.

Silk purse sows ear. He can only work with what he has. A few are definitely not good enough. Bamford being the main weak link. Bielsa's stubbornness doesn't help either. I honestly doubt we will stay in top six.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)