+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Relegation

Relegation

Who is getting papped out the league?

I knew Hearts would be pish this season but I didn't expect them to be this bad. Hopefully it's them and I think it will be. Hamilton are pish but I think Hearts are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Who is getting papped out the league?

I knew Hearts would be pish this season but I didn't expect them to be this bad. Hopefully it's them and I think it will be. Hamilton are pish but I think Hearts are doomed.
    Ideally Hearts AND Hamilton
    Hearts for pure comedy value & Hamilton just to get them to f uck out the league.

I think Hearts will be ok.
    They’ll beat Hamilton at home at the weekend.

Accies to be bottom.
    St Mirren to stay up in the play off

I think the diet filth will escape.

I fear for County.

Hearts looked like they had turned it round but they clearly are still stuck in a rut.

I hope for selfish reasons St Mirren stay up.

Hearts getting stuffed 5-0 by the Tims, still highly likely to go down. Hopefully with Hamilton and their stupid plastic pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Hearts getting stuffed 5-0 by the Tims, still highly likely to go down. Hopefully with Hamilton and their stupid plastic pitch.
    I wouldn’t read a massive amount in to Hearts defeat tonight.
    The Dhims can do that to anyone on their day.
    Hearts next two games will be more of a clue as to how it’ll go.
    Hamilton (h) & St Mirren (a).

I would imagine just one will go down as other than the jutes there isn’t another decent team in that league and given how the play off is loaded in favour of the Premiership team I have to think the 11th place team will survive.

Would love it to be hertz that are 12th but if they keep Naismith and Boyce fit then they will escape. Hamilton to finish bottom.

It’s simple really
    Throw out any club that doesn’t promise to have a playable grass pitch by beginning of next season then take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s simple really
    Throw out any club that doesn’t promise to have a playable grass pitch by beginning of next season then take it from there.
    The only exception I would make is for Killie home games with sevco

Tho bottom of the pile its actually not to bad for Hertz. Over the last 5 games they have picked up most points out of the bottom 4. Its Hamilton for me and thank feck for that . Of course if Hertz lose next 2 games ... Hamilton, St Mirren panic stations will set in for real. IMO the real problem at Tynecastle is Budge a Stewarty Milne in a frock if there ever was one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast