+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T RIP Kirk Douglas

O/T RIP Kirk Douglas

He could say "I'm Spartacus!"

RIP

Flipping nora didn't realise he was 103. That's a good innings kirky boy.RIP

One of if not the last of the Hollywood Greats

Do any other posters have any friends or relatives who have made 3 figures? Best I can muster is a great grandma who made 90. There is a woman on our road who is still going strong at about 104. Id love to make 100 relatively in tact just to say i did it!

Only 38 and a bit years to go. You can do it rolymiller!

If I did I would go to lords and don some cricket gear and wave a bat in the air with my name on the scoreboard with 100 at the side of it and have my piccy taken.

My Aunty Flo made it to 102. (For those who read it, she makes a brief appearance in my book in "The Wedding Photograph" when we go to pick up Uncle Ernie for the reconciliation at the 1962 golden wedding anniversary party.)

I think I've mentioned before that she lived for many years at the bottom of Mansfield Road in that little cottage that's now a tattoo parlour...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    My Aunty Flo made it to 102. (For those who read it, she makes a brief appearance in my book in "The Wedding Photograph" when we go to pick up Uncle Ernie for the reconciliation at the 1962 golden wedding anniversary party.)

I think I've mentioned before that she lived for many years at the bottom of Mansfield Road in that little cottage that's now a tattoo parlour...
    I think that’s shut down now, I remember they weren’t happy with no parking allowed outside

RIP Kirk, had some great films

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post

CT, Roly is correct, I went past the shop last week and it is now boarded up. Just another empty retail unit in the town.

As for Kirk, what a great actor he was and a fantastic age to reach before passing. RIP.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast