+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Renewal.

I’ll definitely be renewing in April as will my adult son & 2 grandsons - our club

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    To be fair they haven't been voting in their hundreds. If I'm being honest ì think sales will plummet but not by the 50% as the survey is currently telling us.

I'd suggest around a 20 to 25% drop in sales which is still considerable. By my estimations that would end up near to 1 million pounds which is certainly a considerable loss in revenue. The loss of at least 6 million Television revenue is also to factor in.

I don't know what contracts the players are on but I hope they are variable pay wise as to which league we're operating in. When you consider the signings in the summer are all tied up to 3/4 year deals, there's a possibly that it could be on championship wages for the duration of their deals. If that's the case then we are gonna be in big big trouble financially.
    A drop of 50% might make the owners consider cashing their chips in.
    25% I think they'll stay.

Tall order but despite the ill feeling towards the owners people will renew if the team wins 7 of it's next 13 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Tall order but despite the ill feeling towards the owners people will renew if the team wins 7 of it's next 13 matches.
    A number of fans change their minds with the result from just one game, never mind seven. Then change again if we looiz.

"Life is a rollercoaster.
    Just gotta ride it....."

Ronan Keating

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A number of fans change their minds with the result from just one game, never mind seven. Then change again if we looiz.

"Life is a rollercoaster.
    Just gotta ride it....."

Ronan Keating
    Hey baby...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123