+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro managed

Micro managed

Last interesting interview by a Dee player?

Just now and again I wish someone would stir the pot a wee bit.

It's not just Dees it's 99% of players in Scottish football seem so beige.

I know they are batting away banal questions most of the time but give us an opinion.

[QUOTE=Returnofrros;39433286]Last interesting interview by a Dee player?

In my opinion this is the problem with everyone being politically correct.
    Nobody is allowed to express their own opinion in case it upsets someone else. This is ridiculous.
    People should be allowed to publicly express their own views as this is the only way that things will get done.
    I will give you a very recent example.
    Last Sunday after spending £6 - £7 Million of taxpayers money someone from Dundee City Council forgot to shut the flood gates on the new flood defence system in Riverside Drive. This fiasco has only been the reported in the Dundee Courier and Evening Telegraph. It has not been reported in any other Scottish or National newspaper nor BBC Scotland because Dundee City Council is SNP run and Nicola Sturgeon does not allow bad news to be reported when it concerns incompetence by an SNP run Scottish local authority.
    You may remember I set up a topic about a lorry fire on the car deck of a Calmac ferry on Monday 9th December 2019.
    Apart from being reported in the local Islay newspaper there was no mention about it in any other newspaper or news agency because the SNP Scottish Government press machine made sure that it was not reported.
    To date they have not infiltrated social media and forums but in my opinion it is only a matter of time.

[QUOTE=islaydarkblue;39433339]
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Nobody is allowed to express their own opinion in case it upsets someone else. This is ridiculous.
    People should be allowed to publicly express their own views as this is the only way that things will get done.
    Last Sunday after spending £6 - £7 Million of taxpayers money someone from Dundee City Council forgot to shut the flood gates on the new flood defence system in Riverside Drive. This fiasco has only been the reported in the Dundee Courier and Evening Telegraph. It has not been reported in any other Scottish or National newspaper nor BBC Scotland because Dundee City Council is SNP run and Nicola Sturgeon does not allow bad news to be reported when it concerns incompetence by an SNP run Scottish local authority.
    You may remember I set up a topic about a lorry fire on the car deck of a Calmac ferry on Monday 9th December 2019.
    Apart from being reported in the local Islay newspaper there was no mention about it in any other newspaper or news agency because the SNP Scottish Government press machine made sure that it was not reported.
    To date they have not infiltrated social media and forums but in my opinion it is only a matter of time.
    SNP have just released a video under their parenting club thingy on how to poach an egg.....I kid you not.

You really do type out some total ****e don't you?

It's all a conspiracy. Are you sure it's the SNP and not the Masons or aliens from planet Zorg that are doing this?

I think your spot on, SNP are more corrupt than anything coming out of Westminster

[QUOTE=jdfc;39433360]
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post

I think your spot on, SNP are more corrupt than anything coming out of Westminster
    I can't tell the difference between the main Scottish political parties.....all believe in roughly the same thing, no questioning voices.

Negative Dundee Council Story reported by rabid Tory supporting newspaper and repeated on here by rabid Tory supporter

Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Negative Dundee Council Story reported by rabid Tory supporting newspaper and repeated on here by rabid Tory supporter

Sigh
    Evening Tele has zero conservative views.

Courier......barely.

The Scottish conservatives have pretty much none either.

Unless of course traditional conservative views mean, pro abortion, pro left wing feminism, pro positive discrimination, pro LGBT, pro drugs legalisation, pro shooting gallerys, pro softer sentencing for women, pro earlier pension payments to women, anti marriage, anti family, pro EU, pro mass low paid workers immigration and pro I'll make up my mind about gender on a Tuesday, change it on Thursday and reserve the right to change it back on a Friday.

Oh and pro policing of language.

If that's a rabid Tory supporting paper then the teles it😉

I’ll bite

Historically anti catholic
    and fundamentally anti union.

Anti Council story every day , put the City down of every opportunity

To me they are Diet right wing rag peddling organisation a kind of parochial Daily Mail Light but with Oor Wullie

Some of course don’t think there is much wrong about that.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)