+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sevco Fan Sites

Sevco Fan Sites

Admittedly it has been good fun reading some of the Dundee fan site drivel in the past few months but with nothing to do this morning I strayed onto the 'Bears Den' fan site to see what the scum are saying about Gerrard and their failing team. Wow if you think some of the Dundee fans are weird and delusional then they have nothing on the muppets on the Rangers site. Apparently their drop to 10 points behind the other half of Scotland Football Problem is caused by a concerted conspiracy by all in football to deprive them of their proper place in Scottish Football. Referees, media, everyone is against them. FFS they will likely be blaming us too. I'm really looking forward to getting back to the Premier but not to having those morons (and the Celtic mob also) back at Tannadice. I just cannae stand either of them, team supporters the lot!!!

As long as we limit their allocation to the side stands that'll do me, then back the team to have a proper go at them, it's away from home I'm not looking forward to that much

That follow follow is always a good read, especially the obsession with us over recent years

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    As long as we limit their allocation to the side stands that'll do me, then back the team to have a proper go at them, it's away from home I'm not looking forward to that much

That follow follow is always a good read, especially the obsession with us over recent years
    It would be fine if we could limit them to the one side at Tannadice. There's no danger I'm going to Ibroke/Parkhead; I value my life too much.

Hopefully they continue their boycott. Hun ****s.

If not, give them the fire hazard, knee breaking, JK and leave the Fair Play closed, just to piss them off.

Sadly there are probably more OF glory hunters in Dundee and Fife than Utd or Dundee Fans and if they want they will find a way in. I can only remember too well seeing some in the United ends when they won titles at Tanny!!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hopefully they continue their boycott. Hun ****s.
    Good idea. What can we do to annoy them again?

I was gonna nip on and ask how Morelos didnae get a second yellow for his second penalty dive? But doubt the responses would have been intelligible.

Most despicable people on the planet them huns
    They blame everybody and everything on the fact they were liguidated expect the real people that caused their demise
    Their own bloody club and the shysters that ran it into the gutter

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    Most despicable people on the planet them huns
    They blame everybody and everything on the fact they were liguidated expect the real people that caused their demise
    Their own bloody club and the shysters that ran it into the gutter
    ...... and their fans just sat back and done fk all - nae tablet - nae buckets - nothing.

They certainly are ra peepul.

The two bigot brothers I don't know who I dislike the most. I think The Rangers have it.
    Their quest for their first trophy still alludes them.
    "they all hate us we don't care" is their cry. Well they are not far wrong with the first part but there is signs that they think that Scottsh football is against them (a conspiracy) and they do care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)