+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: News on Free Agent deal and Andersen

News on Free Agent deal and Andersen

Free Agent defender search now off/finished according to Andy Giddings (Radio Sheff). Gone the same way as the "record signing being imminent" in the summer and "Championship experienced defender to be brought in" this January.
    Tha can pillak some of the people some of the time etc

Struber publically says Andersen will be "rested" this Setdi. Man management would suggest a quiet place on the bench instead of this humiliation for the lad. With Cavare and Pinillos binned and Oduor dragged off in first 30 mins we are threadbare at the back. I wonder if Sollbauer, Ludewig and Ritzmaeir will start ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-02-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Free Agent defender search now off/finished according to Andy Giddings (Radio Sheff). Gone the same way as the "record signing being imminent" in the summer and "Championship experienced defender to be brought in" this January.
    Tha can pillak some of the people some of the time etc

Struber publically says Andersen will be "rested" this Setdi. Man management would suggest a quiet place on the bench instead of this humiliation for the lad. With Cavare and Pinillos binned and Oduor dragged off in first 30 mins we are threadbare at the back. I wonder if Sollbauer, Ludewig and Ritzmaeir will start ?
    If true this is hilarious!! We're not guna bother to stengthen the team because it'll be too big an investment. Regards Anderson he shouldn't even be in the team. Halme is a far better defender and Anderson has cost us in numerous games. We should have halme in alongside sollbauer and Dougall playing in front of the back four. I was of the opinion that Anderson was a liability and the weak link after only a few games in August so this is nothing new. I'm not sure why the coaches can't see it and Struber saying anderson will be rested against fulham is just a cop out. We'll lose the game anyway so he's just trying to appease the fans and pressure.

Odour warnt dragged off , well accoordin to Sky red button fella , he had a slight injury ?

Free Pinnilos, Cavare, Bambo ,Thiam and Marlon Dingle ,

Lock up Dog , Hoss, Kane and yond Pierce !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Odour warnt dragged off , well accoordin to Sky red button fella , he had a slight injury ?
    Looking at Oduor's face and body language coming off it dint look like he eddan injury to me Roma. The Sky bloke just repeats wot our coaches ev told the Sky bloke darn near bench to get rid of him.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-02-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    If true this is hilarious!! We're not guna bother to stengthen the team because it'll be too big an investment. Regards Anderson he shouldn't even be in the team. Halme is a far better defender and Anderson has cost us in numerous games. We should have halme in alongside sollbauer and Dougall playing in front of the back four. I was of the opinion that Anderson was a liability and the weak link after only a few games in August so this is nothing new. I'm not sure why the coaches can't see it and Struber saying anderson will be rested against fulham is just a cop out. We'll lose the game anyway so he's just trying to appease the fans and pressure.
    I agree Andersen is not the best burrit goes back to Pinillos's twitter abart treating people with respect. Purrin him on the bench wiart saying owt leaves his confidence less shattered and, who knows, Sollbauer or Halme could get injured/sent off at Fulham and we ent another CB left.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Looking at Oduor's face and body language coming off it dint look like he eddan injury to me Roma. The Sky bloke just repeats wot our coaches ev told the Sky bloke darn near bench to get rid of him.
    If tha goowin wi his body language , watch them matchday yoo tube videos ont bbs , he warks art like iz 2 pots onniz legs, his face nivva changes , iz norrappy ere al tell thi nar , Summats not reyt darn Theer
    Struber Art , Morais back !

Would anybody be happy losing week in week out players, supporters it's been just one big fkup all season

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If tha goowin wi his body language , watch them matchday yoo tube videos ont bbs , he warks art like iz 2 pots onniz legs, his face nivva changes , iz norrappy ere al tell thi nar , Summats not reyt darn Theer
    Struber Art , Morais back !
    Now that's one petition I couldn't bring myself to sign

Regarding Anderson ? A lot seem to be having a go at him , that's fair enough , I personally not having seen much of him this season , think he will come good , yes he makes mistakes that are obviously costly , he's a young lad , like many of our team are , he will learn I hope , to make him a scapegoat tho is wrong , many times we've all said a good old pro alongside of this youthful team would reap rewards , it's probably too late now . Lessons to be learnt ?