+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Leeds United gain promotion to the Premier League? | The Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I always knew you were/are a secret Leeds & Yorkshire fan uncle Alf. And in this day and age, its nice to see you finally 'come out' and admit this.
    Well done sir, three cheers for you.
    Burnley's very own 'Phillip Schofield'

Promotion still really possible - but club needs to do its own hard work first, getting the 3 points - anything that helps the cause after this, is a bonus. So far results have gone mainly our way - but the " get out of jail card " wont last forever.

sad to say but our promotion hopes likely rest on the FA.

if they ban kiki long enough to establish that Meslier can do the job we go up. If he comes in and does the job MB will not pull him out. that's his pattern on player managment.

if we don't we end up in the playoffs with kiki as our keep.

we all know how that ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It's in your own hands .
    What worries me is that it's in Coco's hands.

Until Wednesday at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    What worries me is that it's in Coco's hands.

Until Wednesday at least.
    Ah didn't realise several others had already made that joke.

I don't want to offer an opinion on promotion. I'm still upset from last May.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Ah didn't realise several others had already made that joke.

I don't want to offer an opinion on promotion. I'm still upset from last May.
    You need to man up Jez lad!

*Starts sobbing when thinking about last May*

We are only 2 players away from being a team that could cruise to promotion.

Unfortunately those 2 players are in arguably the most important positions of striker and goalkeeper. If Coco gets banned and Barndoor either suddenly remembers where the goal is or, more likely, gets injured in a freak yachting accident, then we may still be in with a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    We are only 2 players away from being a team that could cruise to promotion.

Unfortunately those 2 players are in arguably the most important positions of striker and goalkeeper. If Coco gets banned and Barndoor either suddenly remembers where the goal is or, more likely, gets injured in a freak yachting accident, then we may still be in with a chance.
    Our midfield isn't traveling too well, also early on I think before Foreshaw got injured we were in cruise control and Phillips was playing well, then it went downhill Foreshaw went and Phillips form disintegrated so much so that he started throwing his legs around and another mention is Pablo he is just not the same since he came back from injury.
    So I have to disagree that we are more than 2 players short of romping promotion. I'm still in the camp we will miss altogether

100% Yes

Nobody doubts it do they? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    100% Yes

Nobody doubts it do they? 🤣

Nup I don’t I agree we are at long last going to make it this year mate.

I also like your comment about getting in before the dirty durby game! Better still getting over the line at that game.

Creamsville.......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)