+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will Leeds United gain promotion to the Premier League? | The Debate

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Nup I don’t I agree we are at long last going to make it this year mate.

I also like your comment about getting in before the dirty durby game! Better still getting over the line at that game.

Creamsville.......
    That would just be so incredible George. Bring it on

God help the premier league if Dirty Leeds get promoted. They will have to widen the turnstiles to get all those arrogant deluded big headed phookers through them..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    God help the premier league if Dirty Leeds get promoted. They will have to widen the turnstiles to get all those arrogant deluded big headed phookers through them..
    I just hope our players' emotional needs are catered for if it happens, Alf.

They're going to face so much positive reinforcement on social media and in their real lives - as long as the club appoints a positive reinforcement counsellor i'm hopeful we can get through it together.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    This statement is factually accurate. If Leeds get promoted to the Premier league, one way indeed of expediting the hordes of us Dirty Leeds fans into Elland Road is by widening the turnstiles. Not completely certain what "phookers" are though. Are they peacocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I just hope our players' emotional needs are catered for if it happens, Alf.

They're going to face so much positive reinforcement on social media and in their real lives - as long as the club appoints a positive reinforcement counsellor i'm hopeful we can get through it together.

Very good Jez

Actually I happen to know of a certain, errr qualified sole to fill that position! Now please tell me why are you here??!! It’s not because of the football is it?

Very good Jez

Actually I happen to know of a certain, errr qualified sole to fill that position! Now please tell me why are you here??!! It’s not because of the football is it?
    I feel like i could do a good job - but i may end up upsetting people by not validating their confected and and self-evidenced victimhood enough.

God knows, it's important to do that properly. Otherwise we could all end up self-reliant and resilient, and who the h ell would want that George eh? Society would improve. Things would work. People would cope. It would be an absolute nightmare.

How extraordinary mate, helping ourselves and coping? I’m going to bring that up with my therapist next visit.
    I’ve never been right since I was dropped from the cribbage team. No one came round, to lend me a hand.

Smile

How extraordinary mate, helping ourselves and coping? I’m going to bring that up with my therapist next visit.
    I’ve never been right since I was dropped from the cribbage team. No one came round, to lend me a hand.
    I'm there for you in your cribbage pain George. It must have been awful. The team manager needs to go on a diversity course and be re-educated in picking everyone all the time no matter how badly they play.

But can we talk about me now? I really like talking about me and my journey. All the time.

I once lost a sock. It took me weeks to get over it and i went on social media over and over again looking for some validation and all i got was hatred. I spent hour after hour reading through all the hatred and it affected me so badly that i read more, just to feel like i was a part of something.

But then i got a like and l felt amazing. And then i didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I'm there for you in your cribbage pain George. It must have been awful. The team manager needs to go on a diversity course and be re-educated in picking everyone all the time no matter how badly they play.

But can we talk about me now? I really like talking about me and my journey. All the time.

I once lost a sock. It took me weeks to get over it and i went on social media over and over again looking for some validation and all i got was hatred. I spent hour after hour reading through all the hatred and it affected me so badly that i read more, just to feel like i was a part of something.

But then i got a like and l felt amazing. And then i didn't.
    I think this could run and run!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I think this could run and run!
    Unlike Big Kev at the moment

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)