+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Burnley Match Preview

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You could ask him where Gibson has gone as well while you're at it Matelot....or maybe not.
    We know where he has gone though. It was on our local TV news tonight and showed him training with the Boro and said that SD had said that it was a personal thing and he would not comment further about it.

I predict a goal for Dwight tomorrow and my fingers are crossed for 3 points. Despite the fact that it's going to take me over half an hour to get from my house in Stubbington to Southampton Central railway station I shall be there. Weather permitting!

Forecasting showers and fairly strong winds so don't think you will have any bother.

I hope so Alf. Taking my son and youngest daughter to this one and I'm really looking forward to it.

are a much improved Saints since the last time we played them (1st of the season).....will need the wind behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    I hope so Alf. Taking my son and youngest daughter to this one and I'm really looking forward to it.
    Hope they get a result for you Warminster.. Enjoy the day.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Forecasting showers and fairly strong winds so don't think you will have any bother.
    You sure about that Alfie. I thought Storm Dennis was due to wreak devastation in the UK this weekend, surely they're not taking the piss are they ?

well, that was easier than I imagined - Saints caused us little problem - gave us a goal, lacked desire/creativity, and even failed to respond after our second - Excellent Goal that was !

"we kept at it...."

I see Sean has made a good job of wiping the egg off his face before talking to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    I trust you and your progeny had a great day out Warminster. I watched the match on BT Sport. Looked like there was a good away following. I take it you had no need to sing the “your grass is too short” song.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)