+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memories of Fulham away

Memories of Fulham away

I've only been twice to the cottage , most memorable was a Friday night game , after what seemed a lifetime gerrin theer , the odd stop for refreshments ! We eventually arrived , a cracking game of football it was , Gary Pierce was badly injured , Glynn Riley took his place in goal , all 5 ft 7" of him denied Fulham what looked a banker home win , We eventually ran out winners 3-2 , that long journey back ooham dint seem hafe as long as trip darn ,
    That teeum at time wa great to watch

My solitary visit was the 3-1 win in 99/00. Early kick off because England were laikin Scotland that day. We were stood on that big oppun terrace behind the goal. It wasn't the best game but we got a great result and then it was off to Shepherds Bush to watch England stuff the Jocks 2 nowt in the euro play off 1st leg. Then for more beers around london via a trip to 'the flying scotsman' (Acido stood in corner wi his long raincoat on ) then train ooam which we got booted off at Kettering for being too rowdy by the transport police. A pretty normal awayday when a wo younger.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    My solitary visit was the 3-1 win in 99/00. Early kick off because England were laikin Scotland that day. We were stood on that big oppun terrace behind the goal. It wasn't the best game but we got a great result and then it was off to Shepherds Bush to watch England stuff the Jocks 2 nowt in the euro play off 1st leg. Then for more beers around london via a trip to 'the flying scotsman' (Acido stood in corner wi his long raincoat on ) then train ooam which we got booted off at Kettering for being too rowdy by the transport police. A pretty normal awayday when a wo younger.
    Did he have his fish nets and suspenders on underneath Pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

Only he can divulge that sort of info mate

Which Tarn player got 2 yella card's theer and dint get sent off ? It warra live SKY game

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Which Tarn player got 2 yella card's theer and dint get sent off ? It warra live SKY game

Jeez that's a tough one Roma. I remember us gerrin arseoyled 5-1 on Sky darn theear but the non sending off eludes me. Mitch Ward possibly?

Jeez that's a tough one Roma. I remember us gerrin arseoyled 5-1 on Sky darn theear but the non sending off eludes me. Mitch Ward possibly?
    Correct Pass , am not sure if he dint get sentoff eventually ?

I was thinking Mitch Ward but I'll go Barker.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Correct Pass , am not sure if he dint get sentoff eventually ?

Must be my lucky day. Complete guess that was!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I erd them int pub nicknamed Acido , Cosmo Smallpiece , small being the operative word geeor nar il bi gerrin up sooin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast