+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fulham v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Spot on. That's why we clawed the points back before Christmas and first chance we had to get out of it against Derby away we bottled it. The Charlton away another chance to dig ourselves out a bit, we blew it. Then Sheff Wed at home can't buy a win, we blew it and Birmingham at home, blew it again.

Hazard a guess we'll drag ourselves back into it and put in some more shockers. So frustrating.

That's a pretty fair assumption Steve. Av gone grey ovverneet wi frustration!

The league table allus tells thi weear tha stands compared to other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    That's a pretty fair assumption Steve. Av gone grey ovverneet wi frustration!
    At least you went grey I went bald

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    At least you went grey I went bald
    Am thinning on top n all mate. Al look like Steve McDonald off corrie in a year or 2

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    I don't even know what to write here after the weekend!? I mean come on lads, if we're guna go down then do it properly, don't give me false hope by putting in performances like that Yes we had a bit of luck with the horrendous goalkeeping their side but we were still by far the better team apparently. I agree with what a few other people have said above in that we always fall short in the games that really matter, so Saturday will be the real test

A think we were all stunned last Setdy mate. Need to capitalize on that brilliant win at Fulham by beating Boro this setdy.

Just take every game as it comes now. If we draw or lose it'll still be seven wins needed. Just 7 from 9 which makes it more difficult.

If widda beaten Birmingham at ooam and lost to Fulham away the giddiness levels wuddant be so high but we still wuddev the same points.

It's the six ooam games left against Boro, Cardiff, Millwall, Blackburn, Wigan and Forest that may well be decisive. A can see us W2 D2 L2 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If widda beaten Birmingham at ooam and lost to Fulham away the giddiness levels wuddant be so high but we still wuddev the same points.

It's the six ooam games left against Boro, Cardiff, Millwall, Blackburn, Wigan and Forest that may well be decisive. A can see us W2 D2 L2 of those.
    Teams seem to respect us at home and they tend to be low scoring games (QPR apart). I'd say it's possible we'll win 4 lose 2. Or win 2 draw 3 lose 1.

I think we need 9 points minimum to stand a chance and 3 wins away from home.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678