+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Bristol City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Didn't get that in your earlier post.

Don't see being man enough to admit when you're wrong as funny or anything tbh. Been wrong on a few things, right on a few things, and admitted when I'm wrong, Harrison being one such, Bielsa doing what he has done despite the challenges of not speaking English (and that's just a genuine comment, not a dig) being another.

Does make me wonder why, after I called out the "introduction" of Sacko, Anita, Sloth, Buoy, Ineguchi, Ekuban, De bock, Wiedewald (who can forget him!!!), Cibiki, and all the other Orta-inspired supermarket sweep candidates, and was subsequently proved right, those who bleated about not giving them time to prove whether they were good enough stay deathly quiet on the subject, rather than manning up and admitting they were wrong, or is only when your proved right and its positive that you need to do that?
    I always had a bit of a soft spot for Caleb and thought he could do something in time, so i looked him up on Wiki to see how he was doing.

This is the actual introduction that's there - there's definitely a bit in here that you'll agree with WTF and others you won't!!

'Caleb Ansah Ekuban (born 23 March 1994) is a professional footballer who plays for Turkish Süper Lig club Trabzonspor as a striker. Born in Italy to Ghanaian parents, Ekuban declared for the Ghana national football team.

Ekuban is a striker known for his pace, technical inability and strong physique. His style of play and prolific goal scoring as a youngster in the Chievo youth team saw him likened to compatriot Mario Balotelli.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I always had a bit of a soft spot for Caleb and thought he could do something in time, so i looked him up on Wiki to see how he was doing.

This is the actual introduction that's there - there's definitely a bit in here that you'll agree with WTF and others you won't!!

'Caleb Ansah Ekuban (born 23 March 1994) is a professional footballer who plays for Turkish Süper Lig club Trabzonspor as a striker. Born in Italy to Ghanaian parents, Ekuban declared for the Ghana national football team.

Ekuban is a striker known for his pace, technical inability and strong physique. His style of play and prolific goal scoring as a youngster in the Chievo youth team saw him likened to compatriot Mario Balotelli.'
    Actually Jez, I'd probably agree with all of it, thing is it runs out when he was what, 12? Maybe Orta used Wiki as his source before signing him?

Actually Jez, I'd probably agree with all of it, thing is it runs out when he was what, 12? Maybe Orta used Wiki as his source before signing him?
    Did you notice the mistake in there?

What, that Wiki actually mentions he's playing now for Trabbzonspor? Maybe, but who knows what was there in summer 2017 (and Orta seems to have had him "in his sights" before he (Orta) arrived (he came along in June 2017, Ekuban in July)). Or is there something incorrect in the Wiki stuff (surely not!)?

Ballotelli is Italian isnt he.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Ballotelli is Italian isnt he.
    Ah, that. Ih well, Wiki isn't perfect, none of us are.

Ah, that. Ih well, Wiki isn't perfect, none of us are.

Ekuban is a striker known for his pace, technical inability and strong physique.

Now you're gonna say that's deliberate WTF!

Ekuban is a striker known for his pace, technical inability and strong physique.
    Dammit! Read that sooooooooo many times and just didn't spot it!

Now you're gonna say that's deliberate WTF!
    No I'm not!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)