+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Live Friday night games

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5

    Live Friday night games

    Does anybody have sats for how many live games each team in our league have had this season?
    As I'm watching the game tonight, I found that United are live again next week and was wondering if the clubs are paid per game or fixed amount per season

    If its per game Queens are being left out in the cold money wise
    Any thoughts

  2. #2
    Fixed amount shared amongst league.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5
    That's good just with all these games this season and queens have been in 1 and 1 next month they ain't getting a fair share of the games

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchyf View Post
    That's good just with all these games this season and queens have been in 1 and 1 next month they ain't getting a fair share of the games
    Each club guaranteed 2 home games a season I think

  5. #5
    To be honest sure the club would rather they didn't have any home games televised on a Friday night.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    8,709
    Alloa 0 Dundee Utd 0

    The Wasps on 26 points with Queens although two games in hand.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    To be honest sure the club would rather they didn't have any home games televised on a Friday night.
    Thinking back to last season's live Friday game up at Dingwall and the cup game V Aberdeen it wouldn't be surprising if the BBC weren't to fussy about covering QoS games considering the foul mouthed abuse shouted at the presenters by Queens supporters during the games. It doesn't show the club in good light.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    5
    We ain't had any away games on a friday, while some teams play week after week on tv

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchyf View Post
    We ain't had any away games on a friday, while some teams play week after week on tv
    You arenít guaranteed any away games just 2 home games.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    You arenít guaranteed any away games just 2 home games.


    yes johnny thats the bottom line pointed out ,only way queens will be shown again after our second live home match on the box this season is if its a meaningful game a relegation battle maybe or a dundee utd to win the league something along those lines .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •