+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A positive

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He picked up an injury against Hibs, Neilson played him non stop even when Connolly was back for two months, this is just a false narrative
    I guess we will see next match, i hope u are correct

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    I guess we will see next match, i hope u are correct

Connolly returned early November... First time Watson doesn't play late January a week after the knock vs hibs at home..

Another positive,i honestly think its a career defining moment for me.

Its my Sunflowers my Mona Lisa,
    or my leaning tower of Pisa,
    my hanging gardens of Babylon,
    or that 2-1 win away to Morton.

He picked up an injury against Hibs, Neilson played him non stop even when Connolly was back for two months, this is just a false narrative
    fancy a charitable bet on this one Shedka? A donation to united kids or whatever they're called?
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 15-02-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Another positive,i honestly think its a career defining moment for me.

Its my Sunflowers my Mona Lisa,
    or my leaning tower of Pisa,
    my hanging gardens of Babylon,
    or that 2-1 win away to Morton.
    Love a GB poem, beautiful stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    fancy a charitable bet on this one Shedka? A donation to united kids or whatever they're called?

How can you convince me that it isn't? Watson played for two full months with Connolly back available, clearly took a sore one against Hibs at home.

On reflection I think there are a good few positives from last night, there are signs we are going to come into form again.. There are still bits missing but thought general play was fine, got into very good areas, terrible final balls though.. Clean sheet of course.. And Appere should be back next week, no word on McMullan though is a negative

How can you convince me that it isn't? Watson played for two full months with Connolly back available, clearly took a sore one against Hibs at home.
    well we'll soon find oot when/if he's drapped on Friday mate...

On reflection I think there are a good few positives from last night, there are signs we are going to come into form again.. There are still bits missing but thought general play was fine, got into very good areas, terrible final balls though.. Clean sheet of course.. And Appere should be back next week, no word on McMullan though is a negative
    McMullan was moving hoose

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    McMullan was moving hoose
    Injured as well though?.When Robbie said he was touch and go i never thought his inclusion was dependant on whether the couch went through the door or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)