+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outstanding

Outstanding

Performance today.. Nothing more to say.. Great goal from Vydra as well.

Yes a good performance Alf, I'm very pleased for Vydra, hopefully he'll get more game time after that to show us if he's really worth it or not after his wonder play leading up to his great goal

Might keep him on the bench for the rest of the season Alto.. We have been brilliant though since the Villa defeat..Europe here we come..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Adds another 1M to the dry power room

Funny old game football, our two away wins have both come the same way, a first half goal from a set piece, and a second half wonder goal from two strikers who aren't normally considered good enough to start for us.

I think Hendrick also deserves a bit of credit for the wonder goal, his pass picking out Vydra wasn't too shabby either, Vydra pointed to where he wanted the ball and Hendrick, from thirty yards, dropped it on a sixpence for him. Good lad.

And even VAR worked well, the ref and liner got it right with the Mee handball, and VAR confirmed it in a matter of seconds.

Happy days.
    Last edited by sinkov; 16-02-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Our opener was bizarre, but the winner was pure class. Couldn't really appreciate how good a goal it was until I'd seen it later on the TV. My youngest has now been to two EPL away games and has seen two victories. The 1st one being at Dean Court last season. Let's see if we can do the double over The Cherries as well!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Totally agree Alf.

Lets hope for more against Bournemouth.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    My youngest has now been to two EPL away games and has seen two victories.
    That's it then Warmy, a Burnley fan for life. How old is he ?

She will be 17 in May 2020, sinkov. Never had any interest in football, but out of the blue asked me to take her to see The Clarets last year. She's been nagging me ever since to go to another game. My eldest also went to the game yesterday. I've been taking him to games since the mid 90s.

At least you'll be spared the expense of buying her a ST Warmy, I take it she's not showing any inclination to be travelling up here for home games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)