+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: AFC Wimbledon Post Match Thoughts

It did but after the ref blew so guess it wasn't a disallowed goal. It was just a fowl though not sure who by and against whom

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    It did but after the ref blew so guess it wasn't a disallowed goal. It was just a fowl though not sure who by and against whom
    Not sure the ref knew either, giving them a free kick was an easy way to put an end to a goalmouth scramble, where he might have had to make a proper decision if it had gone on.
    Refs at this level, this season have been the worst I've ever known. It's not the odd one, it's all of them. We got battered by refs and linesmen in the Championship cos we're little Rovrum and the bigger clubs are more important. In L1 its just a constant stream of sh@t Sunday league officials

It crossed my mind whether this one came from an area of or supported one of our promotion rivals but no, he was just shyte and from Lancashire.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Fowl? Was it the pigeon back from the Accrington game or was it a chicken, duck, pheasant....or one of our friends from S6?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 17-02-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Fowl? Was it the pigeon back from the Accrington game or was it a chicken, duck, pheasant....or one of our friends from S6?
    Pigeon from the Accrington game our player of the season no doubt! So composed, held it's position all the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If it didn't it wouldn't be a disallowed goal would it?
    I know I didn’t word it right but couldn’t be bothered to edit at the time

I meant did the ball go over just after keeper hit it or whatever he did, their player was on the floor so wondered if the ball was actually over the line and he was laid on the ball before the ref blew

I still haven’t a clue why the idiot thought there was a foul because I didn’t see one at the time and still can’t see one after looking at highlight
    Last edited by millertop; 17-02-2020 at 11:30 AM.

It’s about time they sorted them pigeons out, health hazard and if you take a carrier bag with your food cupboard in then just let it blow on pitch you should receive a fine you lazy git

With much less wind Oxford look like putting Wimbledon to the sword. 4-0 after 55 mins.

Finished 5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Finished 5-0
    Although the weather isn't quite as bad as over the weekend, that's a draughty , windswept stadium. The Wombles are not actually much good and we missed out last Saturday.

RUFC Stats Saturday
    Possession 61-39
    Shots 22-5
    On Target 10-3
    Corners 12-6

Oxford Stats Tonight
    Possession 60-40
    Shots 22-8
    On Target 12-3
    Corners 6-2

Everything about the same except 2-2 v 5-0

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast