+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match ratings v Woking

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Too many players had off games today to see us get more than a point in my opinion. Roberts stood out on his own, McDonnell didn't do a great deal wrong and DKE put in his standard steady performance he always does.

McDonnell - 6.5/10
    Brindley - 5/10
    Rawlinson - 5/10
    Bird - 6/10
    Kelly-Evans - 7/10
    Boldewijn - 5.5/10
    O'Brien - 6/10
    Rose - 5.5/10
    Roberts - 8/10 MOTM
    Dennis - 6/10
    Wootton - 5/10

Rawlinson had a terrible second half, the lack of Lacey beside him clearly hurt his performance.

Enzio couldn't get into the game enough as he was playing too narrow, it's the same every time Ardley insists he sits in the middle and I blame Ardley 100% for not playing to his strengths.

O'Brien was either great or terrible with most of the things he did, probably should have scored with one of his chances, a couple of great passes and a couple of terrible ones.

Rose actually looked like he was going to have a good game but faded and went back to having the reaction times of an old lady crossing the road.

Dennis barely did anything all game other than score and chase down a pass that looked like it was going out, but his service was non existent and his strike partner having the worst game I've seen him play didn't help, not sure Wootton won a header all game and every second touch he had seemed to be a tackle.
    So you give your opinion on every Notts player but make a point of blaming Ardley for Enzio's performace! He played out wide today, did fcuk all and gave the ball away for their goal. You must be related.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Too many players had off games today to see us get more than a point in my opinion. Roberts stood out on his own, McDonnell didn't do a great deal wrong and DKE put in his standard steady performance he always does.

McDonnell - 6.5/10
    Brindley - 5/10
    Rawlinson - 5/10
    Bird - 6/10
    Kelly-Evans - 7/10
    Boldewijn - 5.5/10
    O'Brien - 6/10
    Rose - 5.5/10
    Roberts - 8/10 MOTM
    Dennis - 6/10
    Wootton - 5/10

Rawlinson had a terrible second half, the lack of Lacey beside him clearly hurt his performance.

Enzio couldn't get into the game enough as he was playing too narrow, it's the same every time Ardley insists he sits in the middle and I blame Ardley 100% for not playing to his strengths.

O'Brien was either great or terrible with most of the things he did, probably should have scored with one of his chances, a couple of great passes and a couple of terrible ones.

Rose actually looked like he was going to have a good game but faded and went back to having the reaction times of an old lady crossing the road.

Dennis barely did anything all game other than score and chase down a pass that looked like it was going out, but his service was non existent and his strike partner having the worst game I've seen him play didn't help, not sure Wootton won a header all game and every second touch he had seemed to be a tackle.
    It can be easy to say Dennis didn’t do anything other than xyz, but with some players whilst that can be a perception to supporters what they offer is that extra quality to change a game in an instant as was the case today. We were playing terribly then all of a sudden Dennis pops up, we equalise and the whole game changes. He deserves at least 6.5 if not 7 for that.

When you have players like this in the team then others in the team have to do the dirty, ugly but very valuable work. He also put an excellent defence splitting pass through to Wootton very early on for the one on one that should have been the opening goal. He did it again, and he always made good runs, but as you point out the service wasn’t great today.

All been said before he'll always play the same midfield no matter what?,Rose again my god he's not a player that boy!,seems Curtis bumme# off him?

JOB wasn't much better either??,but Rose is rubbish I'm afraid?,been to watch quite a bit and he offers nothing?.Any one agree or are you Rose lovers like NA?.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    JOB wasn't much better either??,but Rose is rubbish I'm afraid?,been to watch quite a bit and he offers nothing?.Any one agree or are you Rose lovers like NA?.
    Rose is rubbish and it hurts me to say it.

Interesting to see what NA does for the next match. Doyle will walk straight back in (no surprise after today’s performance to be fair) but he won’t drop JOB or Rose either. Maybe one of the players, playing with an injury today, will be conveniently rested. Otherwise it will have to be a change in formation or Rose at right back!

He'll play Doyle and make sure the other two are there somewhere I bet!?be top of the league on sideway and backward passing us with them?.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    So you give your opinion on every Notts player but make a point of blaming Ardley for Enzio's performace! He played out wide today, did fcuk all and gave the ball away for their goal. You must be related.
    Do you not see the 4 or 5 other sentences where I single out Rawlinson, O'Brien, Rose, Dennis and Wootton? I inadvertantly blamed Lacey for Rawlinson's performance

Enzio was told to play narrowly, it's something Ardley has had him do plenty of times before and he very rarely has much influence on the game when he does it because he's at his best when he's running at players and cutting inside onto his right foot. Most of the times the ball went near him in the second half were when McDonnell aimed goal kicks at him, he's never going to offer much when that's how you're trying to bring him into a game.
    Last edited by Freeman25; 15-02-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestpie View Post
    So many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    So many questions.
    And so few answers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast