+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham Fans On Woodrow

Fulham Fans On Woodrow

He is played wrong in this team. should be the first man up front. Striker. And that’s what he is. Play him as our top threat. That’s what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    He is played wrong in this team. should be the first man up front. Striker. And that’s what he is. Play him as our top threat. That’s what he is.
    It doesn't matter Jules in the grand scheme of things with all due respect .

He won't be here next season and he will take some serious replacing no matter how much we get for the lad .

What Pinnock was defensively he's offensively .

You’re right
    They won’t pay anything near the money out that they paid for Cauley. We know they are set up to take out, rather than put in.

My feeling is that there’s a couple of players playing under Struber that aren’t playing in their best positions. Halme looked nervous today, and not comfortable, and Woodrow and Mowatt needs to be further forward.
    If he was playing further up...... we would score more, and he’d be worth more.
    And just..... may survive. But I don’t think they will.
    I also think that even if we miraculously escape.... Woodrow, Mowatt and Brown will be gone.

Jordan Williams today made some cracking tackles, blocks and interceptions.....
    if we got the ball to Brown more, and didn’t hit it 45 times a match over his head into touch he’d be more effective.....

Jules
    Fecked off he chose Charlton, not Fulham for a weekend away...... ( and I’m gonna hear it all night]......

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It doesn't matter Jules in the grand scheme of things with all due respect .

He won't be here next season and he will take some serious replacing no matter how much we get for the lad .

What Pinnock was defensively he's offensively .

Absolutely right, very tough to replace and here's hoping that we unearth another gem like him next season.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Absolutely right, very tough to replace and here's hoping that we unearth another gem like him next season.
    Had Fulham's pants down for a million quid we really did .

Chuffin 9 England under 21 caps Cauley's got .

Daft thing about football is that a PL club won't buy him which means we can't squeeze a couple more million out of it .

If he played for Forest or Derby and scored the same amount of goals they'd get double the money we will achieve and he'd go to the PL .

Cauley is a player that gives his all , I've never seen him give up in the games I've seen , a model professional in many ways , i get the feeling he's happy at Oakwell , he may just stay stay in the unlikely event of us not being relegated ? , but whatever I wish him well , his goals to games ratio is very good , he deserves any benefits that will certainly come his way ," Top Pro Cauley"

Had Fulham's pants down for a million quid we really did .

Chuffin 9 England under 21 caps Cauley's got .

Daft thing about football is that a PL club won't buy him which means we can't squeeze a couple more million out of it .

If he played for Forest or Derby and scored the same amount of goals they'd get double the money we will achieve and he'd go to the PL .
    Ive mentioned this recently Animal , a quick buck is all this board want , we don't get the fees some other clubs do .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ive mentioned this recently Animal , a quick buck is all this board want , we don't get the fees some other clubs do .
    Could be the kind of signing Wilder likes at the Blunts when I think about it Roma .

There's going to be a space when Billy fancies playing a bit more football before he hangs his boots up .

Could be the kind of signing Wilder likes at the Blunts when I think about it Roma .

There's going to be a space when Billy fancies playing a bit more football before he hangs his boots up .
    I'm sure such as Wilder have monitored him , the lad likes being back in Yorkshire from what I've heard ,
    So Bramhall Lane wouldn't be much ov a change for him , at least distance wise , Leeds may be his better option ? Particularly if they don't go up this time ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast