+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Krov

Krov

Another superb performance again, but I wish he would look up now and then, Robinson made several runs into space and wasn’t noticed and we ended up going sideways.
    But a tremendous player and a great asset to the team

Yea, if he just delivered the right final pass on a more regular basis he would be a hell of a player which would mean he probably would not be playing for us in the first place. Once again him and Pereira played some lovely football. Still gutted about today's result on the basis of today's performance in foul conditions.

I think bringing in Krov basically in place of Philips has been a masterstroke. Krov and Pereira gives us so much more creativity in midfield so we are not reliant on one play maker. Robinson is also proving a good acquisition - provides so much more than Edwards. Not sure how Diangana gets back in the team now.

Yes I am disappointed with yesterday’s result - a win would have given us a nine point gap to third place. But we are back to playing well and am less worried than three weeks ago. Also we played three tough games in six days - yet our fitness looks good even with exactly the same team out for the three games. Just shows Krov, Robinson, OShea and even Townsend are like fresh new players....do worry about HRK though with the amount of running he does.

HRK is phenomenal. I don’t know how he keeps it up either. When I watch the live “ticker” on the FotMob app (great app) He’s on the left on the right, at the back, in the middle, up front, all over the pitch the whole match. Must get me some turmeric shots!

When I watch how much ground HRK covers I’m amazed how fit he is. A lot is asked of him but he really gells the creativity up front. Tracks back a lot too.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)