+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Caroline Flack

O/T Caroline Flack

I never watch Love Island but my wife and lad love it. Just goes to show that we should support people when they might be finding life to much.
    Last edited by navypie; 15-02-2020 at 07:34 PM.

No, neither do I - but she has appeared on other shows and was a pleasant enough presenter. Tragic to hear she has taken her own life. The CPS have to look at themselves for pursuing a futile case against her when even the victim did not want to pursue the matter.

Very sad set of circumstances. Absolute tragedy.

That ends my theory she is The Queen Bee in the Masked Singer!

Quote Originally Posted by worriedpie View Post
    That ends my theory she is The Queen Bee in the Masked Singer!
    Are you for real, a person as taken their life.

Awful that a person should feel that bad.

The tabloid scum and the people that read them should hang their heads in shame. They won’t though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Awful that a person should feel that bad.

The tabloid scum and the people that read them should hang their heads in shame. They won’t though.
    It raises questions again about the morality of society. On one hand we have a woman who a couple of weeks ago suggested that sports chat at work should be banned, as apparently it alienated those that don’t like sport. Yet (social) media seems to be able to do what it wants, whether that is dragging someone’s name through the mud, to misrepresenting the facts to sell more papers. Then there are those people posting what they want on social media with little to no consequence. The world is bonkers.
    In football terms, the abuse players get is ridiculous, but it seems they are fair game. There are some in our stands that will abuse our own, because apparently they pay the wages so have a right. A number of footballers have taken time away from the game with mental illness in recent years, we had our very own player suffering. So next time you want to berate a player think about the human being and the potential impact you are having in him.

RIP to all those who have felt the only way out is suicide. To anyone on this board living with mental illness, please speak to someone.

Very sad to hear and a waste of life, I feel bad for her and her family. RIP.

She was someone who was troubled no doubt about it and this shows the damage that social media and the gutter press can cause people.

She has dropped several clues she is struggling on social media yet certain media outlets carried on going after her....she wasn’t perfect obviously but why batter her ?!

No doubt there will be another “It’s ok to talk” campaign by certain media people but obviously not.

Should be renamed 'Anti-social media'

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Should be renamed 'Anti-social media'
    Well, you and the other 2 and a half pieces of vermin on here should know!! .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast