+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thir**** Games

The only way we'll stay up is if we can win 3 or 4 on the trot. If we somehow can manage that then the pressure is suddenly on the teams above and owt can happen. Heart of hearts, we're down though.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's very true other than Tuesday night which blotted their copy book somewhat .

Birmingham were easily beatable , they weren't that much better than us .

A win on Tuesday night coupled with the win yesterday and then there's real belief perhaps .

We could beat Boro next Saturday too but then again we could easily gift them a couple of goals and lose the game .

Cut the hideous mistakes out and it could possibly get interesting if we can maintain the offensive side .

Cudda wudda shudda .
    Tuesday night was awful.,they were there for beating. Not one of them came out with credit

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Despite the win yesterday there was a moment at 1-0 where our keeper came flapping ridiculously for a high cross, spult it, no communication with the defence and it was very fortunate we didn't concede. Those type of moments have gone against us the majority of this season, yesterday we got away with it for once but on another day it changes the momentum of the game completely
    Av just watched (4-00 to 4-15 EFL Highlights on Sky) probably the same highlights that tha did earlier Pass on Fulham-v-Barnsley.
    Well done for the win but we edda fair share of help from their keeper. He couldn't hold a simple bouncing through ball and gave it to Brown for the first, evvin to drag him darn in box forra Woodrow penalty (not a red card as there was a covering defender). The keeper came chasing art forra through ball when there was a covering defender leaving Brown an easy poke past him for the second, Then for the third let a Woodrow shot from a tight angle through his legs. It's time we edda bitta luck but can we laik against that keeper ivvery week.

The key moment was, as tha sed Pass, at 0-1 when Collins and Sollbauer (?) got in each others way and Fulham failed to scooar from the resulting scramble.

Reports say we were the better team and I wasn't there so I accept that but the key moments certainly seemed to go forruz yesterday.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-02-2020 at 04:57 PM.

It would be interesting to find how we'd go about things next season should we by some miracle survive .

Nar scrub that as I know the answer .

Carry on because survival would only make them right all along even though if we did survive most of us know that wasn't the case .

Well its norrafoor time summat went arr way issit , Brarn goal wern't a poke in ! " clear lob frum thutty yards art " reyt goal ! Although there Goyli ed a reyt game forrus , We are staying up se we are stayin up !!
    If we doo gu darn ? Which club will deliver the fatal blow ? Am goowin fo ooham game v Wiggun April thurtynth ( see warra did theer SB ) wiss bi reyt tho , wint we ? Ony need 7 moor wins

Interesting game coming up this saturday on a number of levels .

Have we finally solved the centre back debacle with Diaby and Andersen out of the picture for varying reasons .

I thought Sollbauer was actually pretty decent yesterday and looked as though he wanted to be a leader , I probably judged him prematurely although he ain't Ethan Pinnock either .

Halme coming in at his side maybe will provide the right chemistry and a calming influence .... who knows ? .

I still find it mighty strange that Jordan Williams has to play left back and in an unfamiliar role when we have two left backs on the bench but he did more than alright yesterday .

The tragedy for me this season is that the midfield is workable and the attack more than adequate .

Defensively we've been an absolute shambles , I can't recall so many individual mistakes made by the players in a single season and I go back some years .

Saturday will provide some clarity for me , a one hit wonder yesterday or can we put together a classic album selling millions .

All will be revealed .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 16-02-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Saturdays game may be the turning point ( how many times have we sed that this seerson ? ) a win which i hope we will get , will boost the teams confidence after Fullum , nowt to loose now , just relax and do your best , Fans will Luvvit , be brave be thinking these today carnt possibly beat us , may the good lord also step in , Forza di Reds UTFLWG ! Wi not darn yit !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av just watched (4-00 to 4-15 EFL Highlights on Sky) probably the same highlights that tha did earlier Pass on Fulham-v-Barnsley.
    Well done for the win but we edda fair share of help from their keeper. He couldn't hold a simple bouncing through ball and gave it to Brown for the first, evvin to drag him darn in box forra Woodrow penalty (not a red card as there was a covering defender). The keeper came chasing art forra through ball when there was a covering defender leaving Brown an easy poke past him for the second, Then for the third let a Woodrow shot from a tight angle through his legs. It's time we edda bitta luck but can we laik against that keeper ivvery week.

The key moment was, as tha sed Pass, at 0-1 when Collins and Sollbauer (?) got in each others way and Fulham failed to scooar from the resulting scramble.

Reports say we were the better team and I wasn't there so I accept that but the key moments certainly seemed to go forruz yesterday.
    There’s a lot of key moments gonE agin us SB..... I’ll take yesterday, we’ve seen a few times when we’ve played well and our defenders and keepers have done the same. We’ve had to swallow it.
    it won’t alter the fact we aren’t good enough. But any sunshine when it’s Pi$$ing down is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    There’s a lot of key moments gonE agin us SB..... I’ll take yesterday, we’ve seen a few times when we’ve played well and our defenders and keepers have done the same. We’ve had to swallow it.
    it won’t alter the fact we aren’t good enough. But any sunshine when it’s Pi$$ing down is welcome.
    Gudden Jules, ennta clew wat tha sed mind !! " Wennits dark look fo stars, wenit rains look forra rainbow " thall not bi far off then !! Tutti bellő ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

We absolutely hammered them. We seemed to have so much more intensity and broke their play up with ease. Fulham didn’t deserve a thing from the game, total dominance

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast