+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT on Friday - title decider

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    That's not a true reflection of me, I'm balanced, but I can see how good a season this is and recent average form doesn't change it one iota

You will have a negative defeatist mindset if you are that way, and that's what some have portrayed here, fearing ict irrationally , have you saw their results???
    Some of us aren't fearing ICT. Some of us are just pissed off with the managers behaviour, points I've already gone over.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    So it is not actually true that we have not won at home in two months is it? and since that win we have only actually played 3 league games and lost one of them.As i have said its hardly a crisis is it?.Bear in mind we got a Premiership team in the cup who in my opinion we were competitive against over 180 minutes.
    How much do you think i should put on ICT to win the league mate?,They are 20/1 and we are 1/100 ON.
    Ah okay. 1 month 27 days then. Jesus man. 😂

Again, **** ICT. It's our slump in form, dire boring performances & the way the manager doesn't seem to learn by his mistakes that concern me. Its brutal.

That's not a true reflection of me, I'm balanced, but I can see how good a season this is and recent average form doesn't change it one iota

You will have a negative defeatist mindset if you are that way, and that's what some have portrayed here, fearing ict irrationally , have you saw their results???
    We’ve been brutal most of season but when we have played well it was good then the manager changed a winning team(no fault of Troy brown) and gave the Ayr team a boost.He then ****ed about with most of the team eg playing players out of position when we had a left back injured and made us weaker all over the pitch and now we have Robbie playing part time teams with the main man playing behind the donkey and 3 central mids needed again handing initiative to the opposition ,ive no got a negative defeatist mindset but I think Robbie might have 🤣🤣🤣😁

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Alot of guys are seriously hacked off

I know, it's mental.. Just shows a lot of people do not have the ability to enjoy a good season and dwell on the tiny negatives of a very good positive time on our way back to where we want, it's a shame in a way..

And focus solely on the few negatives that they perceive about the manager when the positives and good decisions he makes far out weigh any negative or poor decisions, which is why we are cruising it, it's down to him

I've been hacked off less this season than I can remember in a long time, for a couple weeks in October and then after Arbroath... That's it.. Rest of the time either been delighted or content, we are doing what we all wanted as it stands

We just aren't a perfect super team without flaws, injuries, alterations..which has saw us lose a league game in Jan/Feb period.. Scandal!!

This ^^^^^^

Championship Form Guide
    Points Last Six

Alloa Athletic 12
    Arbroath 12
    Ayr Utd 10
    Dundee Utd 9
    Morton 9
    Dundee 8
    Inverness CT 7
    Dunfermline 6
    Partick Thistle 5
    QoS 4

I know, it's mental.. Just shows a lot of people do not have the ability to enjoy a good season and dwell on the tiny negatives of a very good positive time on our way back to where we want, it's a shame in a way..

And focus solely on the few negatives that they perceive about the manager when the positives and good decisions he makes far out weigh any negative or poor decisions, which is why we are cruising it, it's down to him

I've been hacked off less this season than I can remember in a long time, for a couple weeks in October and then after Arbroath... That's it.. Rest of the time either been delighted or content, we are doing what we all wanted as it stands

We just aren't a perfect super team without flaws, injuries, alterations..which has saw us lose a league game in Jan/Feb period.. Scandal!!
    Any word on that injury Watson picked up against hivs 😂

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    We’ve been brutal most of season but when we have played well it was good then the manager changed a winning team(no fault of Troy brown) and gave the Ayr team a boost.He then ****ed about with most of the team eg playing players out of position when we had a left back injured and made us weaker all over the pitch and now we have Robbie playing part time teams with the main man playing behind the donkey and 3 central mids needed again handing initiative to the opposition ,ive no got a negative defeatist mindset but I think Robbie might have 🤣🤣🤣😁
    ^^^ This

McMullan and Appere both fit for this one according to the manager today. He also spoke of the bust up after the Alloa game. Said he was happy to let it rumble on for a few minutes and for the players to sort it out themselves. Apparently Butcher having a go at Fridays underperformers, namely Robson & Pawlett. Hopefully it's had an affect on the players who have been under performing, which I think it will. I'm expecting to see a completely different Utd on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    McMullan and Appere both fit for this one according to the manager today. He also spoke of the bust up after the Alloa game. Said he was happy to let it rumble on for a few minutes and for the players to sort it out themselves. Apparently Butcher having a go at Fridays underperformers, namely Robson & Pawlett. Hopefully it's had an affect on the players who have been under performing, which I think it will. I'm expecting to see a completely different Utd on Friday.
    here's hoping mate, time to kick on fae the dreadful displays of late

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)