+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT on Friday - title decider

Quote Originally Posted by ucb4uashedboy View Post
    Interesting? So 4 wins plus a draw from our next 5 guarantees it. Depending on other results could be a lot less. Canna be arsed looking at any other teams fixtures but can anyone else want to make an educated guess?
    I have a feeling the gap to ICT will stay around what it is now, with Ayr closing to 16 points. Maybe need 6 games to achieve it, but Cmon United!

I still think its all to play for,the Dees were cock a hoop with the win v Partick and are confident of going on a good run.I still cannie trust United to be honest.You may say i am just being negative for the sake of it but when Affshore says we have won F ALL yet he is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I have a feeling the gap to ICT will stay around what it is now, with Ayr closing to 16 points. Maybe need 6 games to achieve it, but Cmon United!
    Could be right. All quite close to second so even if one of chasing pack drops points by law if averages someone else should win.

No one else has shown ability to put run together expect Ayr at start of season though.

Only negative is that title will he wrapped up before the GOHD.

At least it will give funsters lots of time to make the necessary preparations.

Wagner probably needs advance notice for a half time performance

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Nah, Arbroath too beat Ayr tomorrow moving them to 2nd (what an achievement they would be eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Could be right. All quite close to second so even if one of chasing pack drops points by law if averages someone else should win.

No one else has shown ability to put run together expect Ayr at start of season though.

Only negative is that title will he wrapped up before the GOHD.

At least it will give funsters lots of time to make the necessary preparations.

Wagner probably needs advance notice for a half time performance
    They've organised a self help group to fill 1 (one) stand at the Trolleydome next week.
    A dead fox, an old bed, a tree and a rusty Tesco trolley all making up the numbers. I'm hoping it's all on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    They've organised a self help group to fill 1 (one) stand at the Trolleydome next week.
    A dead fox, an old bed, a tree and a rusty Tesco trolley all making up the numbers. I'm hoping it's all on tv.
    Please tell me the Derry Bog Tree is back!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Please tell me the Derry Bog Tree is back!
    I watched the Fun on tv the week before we were due to play them and I couldn't believe what an utter sh1thole that stadium looks.
    The Texans might be funding the losses but they're not running up any bills at Wickes 😁

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Nah, Arbroath too beat Ayr tomorrow moving them to 2nd (what an achievement they would be eh?)
    I looked at that when i left work this fine evening and totally forgot about it! I actually do think Arbroath have the tools in place to stay in and around the play-offs, but at whos expence?

I honestly think the Dees are going on a run now,yes its probably too late to catch us but they do have a decent team at our level and they are gonna have to endure the play off agonies we have suffered in the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I honestly think the Dees are going on a run now,yes its probably too late to catch us but they do have a decent team at our level and they are gonna have to endure the play off agonies we have suffered in the last few seasons.
    Personally I would really like it if dees missed out on play offs (though the derbies and 10 to 12 points in the prem would be handy)

I suspect though that dees will sneak into play offs. I have no idea if they have enough then to go up or who it would be.

I think ICT are having same problem we had few seasons back. Had too many cup games and will be knackered at end

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)