+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Accrington Stanley next

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Can you take Silly with you?
    Only if he promises not to vote for Rebecca Long-John Bailey.

Smile

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/...n-stanley.html

A bit of info if you've never been to Accringtons ground, scroll up on link.

Ticket sales figures at present are at a total of 1,417 broken down as follows:

Standing | 784
    Seated | 633

Not sure how we sold more in seats than they gave us, must be sharing seats

Just remembered they (not me) can’t count
    Last edited by millertop; 18-02-2020 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ticket sales figures at present are at a total of 1,417 broken down as follows:

Standing | 784
    Seated | 633

Not sure how we sold more in seats than they gave us, must be sharing seats
    Can you please tell me how many of those in seated will be standing

There will be some then they’ll moan when told to sit down

It's a game I think we'll win but I hope Warney brings back Lindsay and just go with Ogbene wide.We are more than capable and another massive turnout to give the lads full support,it should be a good match.

Accy, got to be my all time favourite little club ground. Like what they stand for and how they operate. Top marks to those that own run the club.

Favourite walk to the ground is via the chippy on the top road and walking down to the ground with the traditional fish chips and mushy peas.
    Been rained on no end of times there, not as bad as the game at Chezzy’s old ground though.

Recall one visit to Accy when a fan of ours decided to get the fans going so off he went.
    ‘U___ N___T___E____D .... what you got’

UNTED game back the loud reply......everyone trying to tell him he’d left the I out.... absolute classic one never to be forgotten 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alas I miss this one as I’m celebrating my 60th out in the Caribbean ✈️🛳☀️☀️☀️☀️😎😎😎🍺🍷🍾 good luck to the management and team and especially to those making the trip, have a safe journey and hope it’s a good result for us. Our away fans do the club immensely proud UTM!

Each to their own, I prefer to stand, especially at grounds like Lincoln and Peterboro where there is little leg room. Plus sitting still for too long gives me a back ache, I'd rather be moving about. At least by having an option of the terrace, I don't have to listen to the sitters moaning behind me (well at least about sitting, I'm sure there will still be some moaning.

Now to take a feckoff umbrella to block everyone's view.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    It's a game I think we'll win but I hope Warney brings back Lindsay and just go with Ogbene wide.We are more than capable and another massive turnout to give the lads full support,it should be a good match.
    Agree: Lindsay one wide man. Two natural full backs also.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Agree: Lindsay one wide man. Two natural full backs also.
    None of the proper full backs were risked in the reserves game yesterday, so their fitness remains a mystery. Maybe that was the idea?
    Anybody going by train via Leeds - bus replacement between Todmorden and Accrington so give yourself plenty of time to get there
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-02-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast