+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Accrington Stanley next

Away to Accrington Stanley next

You shouldn’t change a winning team it’s been said, well that’s ok if you have the best players on pitch
    We haven’t got the best on the pitch imo, we need to make some changes.
    Get the LB sorted because Wiles can’t be played there all the time, he’s nowhere good enough for that role against certain teams.
    Adelakun imo isn’t great and even though he can have great ball control I’m not sure he has anything else so I’d like to see Koroma in his place
    Olosunde needs to get his place back also

I don’t expect to go and win his game but I’m hopeful we will

Still tickets on sale

Adult 18-64: £20

Senior 65 and over: £15

Student with valid ID: £15

Under 18: £10

Under 12: £5

Last I heard was just over a thousand sold

Will be there, weather permitting - hope it clears up a bit, or the game could be off.

Might get a clue regarding fitness of Olosunde and Clarke in reserves game on Tuesday.

Matt Crookes made a name for himself at Accie and got a move to Glasgow Rangers.

Pitch will be heavy and a leveller. It rains a lot in July and August in that part of the world.
    Accie are a decent team built on very little resources and it won't be easy

Just seen there was around 900 left last week so selling well, don’t miss out

Bridge Inn are taking 4 full coaches and stopping at Bury on the way there to support the pub trade there since the football customers have gone.
    They are also running raffles, pick a teams and auctions to donate to the Bury Phoenix group who are trying to start a new club from scratch.

Sounds like a good idea, given what happened to most of the pubs in Masbrough when RUFC moved to Don Valley. Good luck to the fans who are setting up a Bury "phoenix" club. I know that Bury were often a bogey team for us in the old days , but at least we managed to beat them convincingly 3-0, in what could turn out to be our last visit to Gigg Lane

Bridge inn have 6 full coaches.

Got my ticket over the weekend, picked it up today, sold about 1300 so far. Reckon we'll take about 1600-1800. Just hope weather picks up a bit. Don't see many open terraces these days.

I'm going to the East of England Labour Conference.

COYR!

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I'm going to the East of England Labour Conference.

COYR!
    Can you take Silly with you?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast