+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Masks do not protect you. They stop people from spreading it.
    They also prevent them from picking their nose etc.
    Wash your hands. Don't use public touch screens , mc donalds. Banks etc. Cos the are rife with s4it and snot anyway.
    Mind you. Packs of 100 going at special rates for millers.

Out of all of the signings Warne has made this season you have to give hime credit for the Korona signings.

Introducing Korona at the time he did will surely give the players time to get immune to it.

Great forward thinking!

He was signed by mistake. Scott phoned him and said " boss I've got the corona"

Warne replied " great, can he play winger?"

This weekend's matches in Switzerland's top two divisions have been called off
    Tottenham's Son Heung-min will self-isolate when he returns from surgery in South Korea
    Newcastle and West Ham have banned handshakes at their training grounds

Isn’t our hospitals good enough for a fractured arm? could have saved Son being isolated the idiots

Some games abroad are being played behind closed doors

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    This weekend's matches in Switzerland's top two divisions have been called off
    Tottenham's Son Heung-min will self-isolate when he returns from surgery in South Korea
    Newcastle and West Ham have banned handshakes at their training grounds

Isn’t our hospitals good enough for a fractured arm? could have saved Son being isolated the idiots

Some games abroad are being played behind closed doors
    I guess Son might have taken the chance to go home to visit family.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I guess Son might have taken the chance to go home to visit family.
    Well that was selfish of him putting himself and others at risk when he knew what was happening

38% of Americans wouldn't buy Corona beer "under any circumstances" because of the coronavirus, according to a recent survey.
    😳

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well that was selfish of him putting himself and others at risk when he knew what was happening
    Did they know it was happening when he went? I had friends travel out there 3 weeks ago and there were no reports of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Masks do not protect you. They stop people from spreading it.
    They also prevent them from picking their nose etc.
    Wash your hands. Don't use public touch screens , mc donalds. Banks etc. Cos the are rife with s4it and snot anyway.
    They don't protect 100% because the virus can also get in through your eyes, you need goggles as well.

But good point about the mask stopping you touching your mouth, we are constantly unconsciously putting our hands to our mouths, that's why washing your hands is the best protection.

Just in case anyone is worried about me. This US 'epicenter' is about 5 miles from where I live and at the hospital where my daughter was a nurse before she decided Barnsley was a more attractive proposition.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51715245

The street of downtown Seattle where I work are eerily deserted today.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast