+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    China initially tried to suppress information about Covid rather than the disease itself:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-51403795

If you want to hold the Chinese out as a shining example of openness and honesty then you are dafter than I thought.
    After initially supressing information isnt it generally accepted worldwide that China has been open with information.

I don't know. Is it?

Openness and China aren't words you usually use together

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm a bit puzzled why you think this is a false story. The second time you have pulled me up for this for with no evidence it is wrong. Why would they lie about it? The china thing that is!

It could be untrue but i don;t see a reason for them to lie unless you are insinuating all communists lie

Is it because you wouldn't want the chinese govt to be seen to make a better job of it than ours. You really shouldn't be that obsessed with how good our govt is compared to others at least not without the evidence. . Even I have said we will say how it all turns out...

You said at the last election you were reluctantly gonna vote Tory. Now 3 months into power they are the bees knees..maybe you werent so reluctant after all...
    You are puddled fella. If you truly believe the action been taken by EU leaders is being taken at a time , when 'evidence' from China 'suggests' it can be controlled in a matter of days, resulting in no new cases, then you are more gullible and a bigger idiot than I thought.

Stop banging the political drum. It's offensive in these times.

I thought you knew it wasn't kerr. Why are you asking? Come on you can't make things up in the legal trade it is extremely naughty. Or maybe they do? That's a worry for our "democracy".

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You are puddled fella. If you truly believe the action been taken by EU leaders is being taken at a time , when 'evidence' from China 'suggests' it can be controlled in a matter of days, resulting in no new cases, then you are more gullible and a bigger idiot than I thought.

Stop banging the political drum. It's offensive in these times.
    You started it off by having a go at the Chinese govt with no evidence to counter their claim. That's make you the biggest idiot of all. Give me the evidence they are wrong and I am happy to believe you...

By the way, where have they said it can be controlled in a matter of days? IF that is true of course that comment is nonsense but it doesnt necessarily mean there have been no further cases.

Would you not agree that it would be brilliant if China had hit on a winning formula to combat the virus thar we could replicate or would you just say we should ignore it cos they are commie barsteds. The british way is the only way of course for you...

By the way a lot of things you say on here are offensive but posters do their best to tolerate it.

You and Kerr assume every time I put a point on here it has a political dimension. My point was simply that the chinese look as though they are getting some sort of grip of this. Maybe that is true maybe it isnt but I would have said the same if Outer mongolia had done the same.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-03-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I thought you knew it wasn't kerr. Why are you asking? Come on you can't make things up in the legal trade it is extremely naughty. Or maybe they do? That's a worry for our "democracy".
    I haven't got the foggiest about what you are talking about with this, Roly.

Come on you are the smart one . I shouldn't have to explain it to you...

Nope. You've lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Nope. You've lost me.
    And everyone else.

Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast