+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Trouble

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,173

    Trouble

    Rumours flying about that ASM,Bentaleb,Atsu and Rose had a bust up with Bruce after the game and got the train home. Also video going about of Rose and a fan in a bit of an argument on same train. Looks like a bit of handbags if I am honest.This club just gets better. They were on the train but hope the bust up part is wrong. If not Bruce should have made them travel back with the team not go their own way.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    262
    Seems the squad were given a choice after a very choppy flight down, can`t say I`d have chosen to fly either in that wind

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,303
    Bet Atsu ran faster for that train then he has ever ran in a Newcastle United shirt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,173
    Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    Seems the squad were given a choice after a very choppy flight down, can`t say I`d have chosen to fly either in that wind
    Problem I have with that is,why wasnt any club official assigned to travel back with the players. I know they are grown men etc but to be left on a train with our fans that will have been pěssed up all day and after a 4 nil drubbing is a recipe for well,what went on.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Problem I have with that is,why wasnt any club official assigned to travel back with the players. I know they are grown men etc but to be left on a train with our fans that will have been pěssed up all day and after a 4 nil drubbing is a recipe for well,what went on.
    Isn't that just indicative of the club as a whole though.

    No thought or anything put in.

    I agree it's a shambles but i'm not surprised either, look how long it took us to get an official loan manager in.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,720
    do love a blown out of proportion rumour

    had a massive row with bruce ....some wish

    the lad was out of order they were having photos taken with the fans and some pissed up small brain said they were a disgrace

    must admit worse i have seen us this season

    joelinton needs a rest

    with every game you can see his confidence just drifting away

    poor performance





    im sure they were over the moon they had just got smashed 4-0 and could have just told the fans to go away

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Isn't that just indicative of the club as a whole though.

    No thought or anything put in.

    I agree it's a shambles but i'm not surprised either, look how long it took us to get an official loan manager in.
    Supposed to be a Professional Club it’s rotten from the top downwards

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    611
    Not all Brucies fault players don't perform on the pitch. They might of told Bruce he is as good a manager, coach as Joelinton is a quality striker. I bet the four of them have to blow up the paddling pools by mouth and clean the wheely ice bins as punishment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •