+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trouble

Trouble

Rumours flying about that ASM,Bentaleb,Atsu and Rose had a bust up with Bruce after the game and got the train home. Also video going about of Rose and a fan in a bit of an argument on same train. Looks like a bit of handbags if I am honest.This club just gets better. They were on the train but hope the bust up part is wrong. If not Bruce should have made them travel back with the team not go their own way.

Seems the squad were given a choice after a very choppy flight down, can`t say I`d have chosen to fly either in that wind

Bet Atsu ran faster for that train then he has ever ran in a Newcastle United shirt

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    Seems the squad were given a choice after a very choppy flight down, can`t say I`d have chosen to fly either in that wind
    Problem I have with that is,why wasnt any club official assigned to travel back with the players. I know they are grown men etc but to be left on a train with our fans that will have been pěssed up all day and after a 4 nil drubbing is a recipe for well,what went on.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Problem I have with that is,why wasnt any club official assigned to travel back with the players. I know they are grown men etc but to be left on a train with our fans that will have been pěssed up all day and after a 4 nil drubbing is a recipe for well,what went on.
    Isn't that just indicative of the club as a whole though.

No thought or anything put in.

I agree it's a shambles but i'm not surprised either, look how long it took us to get an official loan manager in.

do love a blown out of proportion rumour

had a massive row with bruce ....some wish

the lad was out of order they were having photos taken with the fans and some pissed up small brain said they were a disgrace

must admit worse i have seen us this season

joelinton needs a rest

with every game you can see his confidence just drifting away

poor performance

im sure they were over the moon they had just got smashed 4-0 and could have just told the fans to go away

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Isn't that just indicative of the club as a whole though.

No thought or anything put in.

I agree it's a shambles but i'm not surprised either, look how long it took us to get an official loan manager in.
    Supposed to be a Professional Club it’s rotten from the top downwards

Not all Brucies fault players don't perform on the pitch. They might of told Bruce he is as good a manager, coach as Joelinton is a quality striker. I bet the four of them have to blow up the paddling pools by mouth and clean the wheely ice bins as punishment.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)