+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Watson Interview

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    And phuckin lol at the nick of people at Neilson

Madness
    really? so we're not allowed to criticise when he drops the best CB for f uck all? Aye yer right, madness indeed!
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 19-02-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Neilson record is great. We should stick with him.
    and where is anyone saying we shouldnt stick with him???

He deserves criticism for this
    Watson hadn’t put a foot wrong in my opinion yet was dropped cos Robbie has his favourites

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    Watson hadn’t put a foot wrong in my opinion yet was dropped cos Robbie has his favourites
    I agree just like he had done previously and said he had learned but clearly not and all this whataboutery over the officials at Alloa confirms he still hasn’t learned 😞

Would anyone just walk into your place of work & tell you that you were sh!te or you were doing a sh!te job?
    Leave Neilson alone. There's probably a very good reason why Neilson (& Co remember, he does not act alone) left out Watson.
    We haven't a scooby what goes on behind the scenes so don't just speculate for the sake of negativity.
    And Watson shouldn't have said these things, if indeed he did say them.
    It's DFC Thomson remember & it wouldn't be the first time it created news against us.
    Bring back Csaba for some of you monsters.
    Trust Neilson ffs.

Totally

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Would anyone just walk into your place of work & tell you that you were sh!te or you were doing a sh!te job?
    Leave Neilson alone. There's probably a very good reason why Neilson (& Co remember, he does not act alone) left out Watson.
    We haven't a scooby what goes on behind the scenes so don't just speculate for the sake of negativity.
    And Watson shouldn't have said these things, if indeed he did say them.
    It's DFC Thomson remember & it wouldn't be the first time it created news against us.
    Bring back Csaba for some of you monsters.
    Trust Neilson ffs.
    'leave Neilson alone' and 'monsters' absolute FAF

You sound like a wee lassie

Its a direct quote ffs, i would love to hear the very good reason why we dropped Watson and this 'he doesnt act alone' line is pish, he's the headcoach/manager its his decision

Robbie has certainly made a rod for his own back with this decision. However, Watson should be more professional and shut his puss in my opinion. All he's done now is give Robbie a great reason to drop him. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    And phuckin lol at the nick of people at Neilson

Madness

Hearts never have recovered since his time, he was the best manager available to us, as had been 100% proven since he thankfully took over in oct 2018, a good manager for us and one who will do us proud on our return to the top flight
    I get what your are saying, you are correct in that Hearts have gone downhill since he left and FWIW I would imagine a lot of our fans, including those being critical would expect us to be worse off without him as well. But that does not mean he should be immune from criticism and expecting fans to have no emotion towards his actions or empathy for boys playing well being dropped is ridiculous.

He has seemingly self inflicted this run of poor form on us due to his desire to play his favourites over players who have repeatedly performed better than them when they were out. He has tinkered with a team that when played together has contributed to us running away at the top of the league and more than likely annoyed and upset the ones who didn't deserve to be benched and the ones moved to accommodate others to their detriment. Remember its not only the ones dropped effected, he has knocked other boys out of form as well and they are now being criticised along with their ability to go up a level questioned.

This is the 2nd time he has done this showing he didn't learn the lesson the 1st time. Now if Neilson has been trying to get boys fit like Pawlett and Sow to give them a chance then I can accept that as long as he now knows he has caused this, has learnt his lesson and goes back to what is/was working, get the league won then start giving boys a run out.

I guess we will see on Friday, but if Watson is dropped he again deserves criticism even if we were to go on to win, as simply put Watson has been our best CH and therefore should be in the team until he deserves to come out.

Note sure I agree with that last part. If Watson doesn't play and we get a clean sheet then Robbie is vindicated in his choice IMO.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)