+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Watson Interview

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    If Robbie Neilson is picking his favourites I hope he continues to do so cos he's won the league and not a snowdrop in sight.

We're just needing a wee win & a wee performance to put a smile back on the faces of the bring back Csaba brigade.
    wow, just wow. you're something else!!!

we've not won f uck all yet, not a f ucking thing

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_1988 View Post
    Again i agree that many of his decisions are strange and i would like him to stop stuff but i dont think he will. Its got him to where he is today so why would he change now? So again i’ll ask, what makes you think he will? So if he doesn’t then many will want a new manager/head coach. However, who out there would be a better choice? I don't think there is a better choice than him so im willing to just accept what he does and trust his reasons for doing so.
    Got him to where he is now? Hounded out at hearts and a flop at MK Dons? if he consistently f ucks about with the team to the detriment of displays and results then theres a good chance he'll be hounded out of United too. FWIW i don't want that.

Youve asked this twice who would replace him but not one person is currently calling for his head? Until such time no one can possibly pick a suitable replacement, no one would want to change out a manager at this stage of the season in our position regardless of how poor performances and results have been and of course the tombola effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Where the feck did that come from? Making things up at its best there!

NAE COONT on here has claimed that Watson is any better than top of the championship/bottom Premiership player, AND IS ONLY the best defender we have based on clean sheet statistics!
    chick this spider chunt is pure quality - leave poor robbie alone

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    If Robbie Neilson is picking his favourites I hope he continues to do so cos he's won the league and not a snowdrop in sight.

We're just needing a wee win & a wee performance to put a smile back on the faces of the bring back Csaba brigade.
    I don't see anyone asking for Czaba back, But our last three league performances have been way below par. Our performances with Connolly starting as well as Pawlett have been ****e. If our manager hasn't spotted that, then he deserves criticism for it. Monsters though 😂

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    chick this spider chunt is pure quality - leave poor robbie alone
    Chunt? Its nae wonder posters are dropping like fleas. Nothing short of abusive. Free to post as long as you agree with me! I post some xit at the weekend but its clearly tongue in cheek aided by a few shandys but, 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon? Get another hobby.
    Last edited by B4 i go; 19-02-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    His passing is really terrible. When he passes it to the nearest 'on' midfielder, that's when he's at his best. Unfortunately he very often tries something more difficult. However, we got more clean sheets when he's in the team at centre half, simple as that.
    Connolly passing and attempts at cross field balls etc can be woeful. I like Connolly’s attitude but it is his passing and distribution that is a weak point.

Watson might be all the better for keeping it simple and not trying the spectacular

Respect Robbie and staff but don’t understand why watson not being kept on to see what he can do next season

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Connolly passing and attempts at cross field balls etc can be woeful. I like Connolly’s attitude but it is his passing and distribution that is a weak point.
    I agree but it in no way makes an excuse for Watson's poor distribution. Honestly, I actually think Connelly brings more to the team overall.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Chunt? Its nae wonder posters are dropping like fleas. Nothing short of abusive. Free to post as long as you agree with me! I post some xit at the weekend but its clearly tongue in cheek aided by a few shandys but, 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon? Get another hobby.
    You know some people use the word **** regularly in a non-derogatory way? Anyone can be a ****. That ****, this ****, he's a good ****, I like that ****. If he's called the boy an arsehole then youd have a point but he didn't. Stop being so ****ing offended. It's 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    The board is thriving actually! Look at the replies and views on each thread! You know where the door is you easily offended chunt

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)