+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-player Craig Ramage #Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    You'd never question the attitude of the likes of Kevin Bartlett, Devon White and Michael Johnson for example.
    He wan't talking about ALL black players though, was he? Just the young ones at Derby, if you want to call that racist then you might just as easily call him "young-ist".

Strange how these knuckle-draggers never seem to generalise about blond haired players isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    How do you know who has,or who hasn't been the victim of racism on here ?
    I presume all the people saying what Ramage said isn’t racist have themselves been victims of racism. Otherwise, how would they know?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I presume all the people saying what Ramage said isn’t racist have themselves been victims of racism. Otherwise, how would they know?
    I remember watching a programme last year where a black woman was saying it was impossible ( can't remember the reason she gave because I was sick to death of listening to her b0llocks ) for white people to claim they have been the victims of racism. Well, I have from both black and asian people sevearal times and I have witnessed it. I remember getting lost in Birmingham ( not far from Villa Park if memory serves me right ) several years back. Anyway, I sees this little back street garage and decide to ask the lads working there for directions. Well , I was told in no uncertain terms where to go and the colour of my skin was mentioned several times. Safe to say, I would not recommend the place if you needed an MOT.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-02-2020 at 12:15 PM.

... try working in a company which has both Hindu and Muslim employees (as well as whiteys) and see who the racists are ...

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Strange how these knuckle-draggers never seem to generalise about blond haired players isn't it ?
    Maybe blond haired players aren't lazy or have an attitude

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Maybe blond haired players aren't lazy or have an attitude
    I'm trying hard to find a reply to that !!!

I remember watching a programme last year where a black woman was saying it was impossible ( can't remember the reason she gave because I was sick to death of listening to her b0llocks ) for white people to claim they have been the victims of racism. Well, I have from both black and asian people sevearal times and I have witnessed it. I remember getting lost in Birmingham ( not far from Villa Park if memory serves me right ) several years back. Anyway, I sees this little back street garage and decide to ask the lads working there for directions. Well , I was told in no uncertain terms where to go and the colour of my skin was mentioned several times. Safe to say, I would not recommend the place if you needed an MOT.
    And yet that incident from several years back was so outstanding that it has stuck in your memory. How about if you had that every day, in every part of your life ? If you were watching an entertainment programme on the TV and your skin colour was used as a reason to denigrate you and make a generalised slur that you knew would be thrown back at you when you tried to get a job for instance ?

Surely it's not hard to imagine how that is wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    And yet that incident from several years back was so outstanding that it has stuck in your memory. How about if you had that every day, in every part of your life ? If you were watching an entertainment programme on the TV and your skin colour was used as a reason to denigrate you and make a generalised slur that you knew would be thrown back at you when you tried to get a job for instance ?

Well,seeing as my wife and lad ( must have been about 7 then ) were in the car,yes it's stuck in my mind. "Every day"! You just look for it every day. The only racism I've seen with my own eyes in recent years as been directed at white poeple.

Who said it wasn't wrong ? But you cannot be equating the experiences of white people in UK to those who are black in terms of racism ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast