+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ex-player Craig Ramage #Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I wasn't talking about the English bit.
    Oh. I could say the same about you and you.

ps Who the fcuk is Albert?
    Maybe "Uncle Albert" from Only Fools And Horses ...... a retired Jolly Jack Tar. No offence meant Nave lad.

In other "#Cancelled" news, Ardley's rape comment seems to have slipped under the radar with the live video removed from facebook and the one on MagpiePlayer cut short to edit it out.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Maybe "Uncle Albert" from Only Fools And Horses ...... a retired Jolly Jack Tar. No offence meant Nave lad.
    None taken. It's just that he's called me Albert, Sinbad, and Pugwash before, I'm suffering an identity crisis here.
    Last edited by navypie; 18-02-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    In other "#Cancelled" news, Ardley's rape comment seems to have slipped under the radar with the live video removed from facebook and the one on MagpiePlayer cut short to edit it out.
    I'm not one to defend Ardley, but he's a football manager and not a public service broadcaster. That's the BBC's problem and they've dealt with it.

Ramage presumably had to agree to some sort of code of conduct and will have been made aware of what he can or cannot say. That was his job, that was what he was being paid for and he dropped a b******. Honest mistake or honest opinion, he had to go.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I'm not one to defend Ardley, but he's a football manager and not a public service broadcaster. That's the BBC's problem and they've dealt with it.

Ramage presumably had to agree to some sort of code of conduct and will have been made aware of what he can or cannot say. That was his job, that was what he was being paid for and he dropped a b******. Honest mistake or honest opinion, he had to go.
    Honest opinion. Can I say that without being jumped on by some half Irish/ half wannabe French tw@t?

I really don't understand why folks are defending Ramage's comments on here - he has even apologised for them himself.

'I wish to apologise unreservedly for a comment that I made after yesterday’s game. What I said was wholly inappropriate and unintentional. Race is irrelevant to the issues that I was discussing and I deeply regret what I said. I sincerely hope that the players accept my apology.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I really don't understand why folks are defending Ramage's comments on here - he has even apologised for them himself.

'I wish to apologise unreservedly for a comment that I made after yesterday’s game. What I said was wholly inappropriate and unintentional. Race is irrelevant to the issues that I was discussing and I deeply regret what I said. I sincerely hope that the players accept my apology.'
    I agree..... and if he'd seen young white kids act the same, he should have said so.

He still helped relegate Bristol Rovers so I’ll forgive him......

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I wasn't talking about the English bit.
    Oh. I could say the same about you and you.

ps Who the fcuk is Albert?
    Where was the comeback frenchie ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345