+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest answers only

Honest answers only

Right here we go. There is supporter(s) of Ashley and Bruce on here and those of us that clearly are not. Honest answers to 2 questions.

1. What has improved under Ashley's ownership at the club

2. What has improved in the 7 months Bruce has been in charge.

My honest answers. I cant think of one thing for both of them.

1) The resolute coming together of the majority of the fans, most being prepared to think and act in unison.

2) See answer 1.

I can't really think of anything either.

I'd actually really like to know if anyone can.

This a good thread idea.

1) erm..... nothing.
    2) erm..... nothing.

Not a thing....

Ask the chuckle brothers, they'll find lots of pluses.

1) As said, absolutely nothing. Everything is worse...we've had two relegations, a succession of shite and embarrassing managers, the ground is in a poor state, fans are divided, revenue is down, the debt has increased, the football has been largely sht, the squad is piss poor, our one-time competitors are light years ahead, our overall standing in football has diminished, ambition is non-existent, hope has perished and we've become free-ticket-Mags.

2) On the plus side, my climbing skills have improved massively since I stopped going to the games.
    Last edited by Zippity; 17-02-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Bruce's fat, piggy fingers

1/ the tea
    2/ the tea

1- fuuuck
    2- All

Absolutely nothing on both counts and the club debt has doubled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)