+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next 3 league games

W, L & D so 4 points. Wouldn't be terrible but if we want to push on then we could do with putting a winning run together with a possible fixture pile up with the cup games.

Weird but got this feeling...

Hartlepool- Lose
    Fylde- Draw
    Barrow- Win

No two ways about it, these three games will define our season. Why on earth would Fylde be the tricky one? I think 5 points is possible and likely.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    No two ways about it, these three games will define our season. Why on earth would Fylde be the tricky one? I think 5 points is possible and likely.
    Have a look at the teams we have dropped points against Sid and then you will understand why Fylde is a tricky one. I would fancy us to do Barrow and Hartlepool so to speak and get spanked by Fylde because quite simply this is Notts County. You of ALL people should realise that!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Still not beaten any of the current bottom half teams away from home and yet we've won 4 of the 5 away to play off rivals, so yes - based on what's happened so far - Fylde is where we're most likely to slip up.

We're 4th in the home table, 6th best attack, 3rd best defence but all the way down in 14th away from home (though we have played less away than anybody else).
    Interesting reading that. Does it show that the lower teams set up to not lose against us when we are away and we struggle to deal with that, but the higher teams are more open to beat us which we can deal with.I

Bodes well for the play-offs 😊

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Defining games, another overused cliche along with must win games.

Monkey Hangers - draw
    Fylde - draw
    Barrow - lose

2 pts

8pts

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    8pts

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    Defining games, another overused cliche along with must win games.
    Did your teachers berate you for not reading the question?
    I never wrote about defining games, I wrote about the next three games defining the season. Can you tell the difference, chap?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast