+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice win Tykes....

Pierce ez ed Vanessa handcuffed to that oven fo days.

Tha ezzto admire Vanessa's bladder and bowel movement control. Shiz not edda p1ss or a crap nar fo days on end. Am fretting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Pierce ez ed Vanessa handcuffed to that oven fo days.

Tha ezzto admire Vanessa's bladder and bowel movement control. Shiz not edda p1ss or a crap nar fo days on end. Am fretting for her.
    Il get dobbied sooin , worrabart little johnnie , who's feedin him ? Vanessa ez bowel cancer anorl
    Summats not reyt int Village !
    "If you have been affected by anything in the programme , please contact the helpline number on your screen now"

Do you all remember ages ago when this thread was about footy ?.
    And somebody was actually giving us credit for winning away at Fool'em ?.

By the way uncle/grand dad SB lol, I was very busy playing away in the dark ginnels (whatever the heck that means ).

A thought thad finally been arrested fo thi usual "activities" in Normanton's mean streets Acido and I was trying to cover fo thi on here saying tha worratta Goth Week in Whitby.
    It's like evvin Sam alongside thi as tha being interviewed by the Hotton Bobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A thought thad finally been arrested fo thi usual "activities" in Normanton's mean streets Acido and I was trying to cover fo thi on here saying tha worratta Goth Week in Whitby. It's like evvin Sam alongside thi as tha being interviewed by the Hotton Bobbies.
    Will you stop quoting Emmerdingle to me, I dont give a daffy duck about it (co*ckney rhyming slang there obviously lol).

And believe me I will never get arrested in the back ginnels in Normy, I know which palms to grease. And no, thats not a dirty euphamism.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Will you stop quoting Emmerdingle to me, I dont give a daffy duck about it (co*ckney rhyming slang there obviously lol).

And believe me I will never get arrested in the back ginnels in Normy, I know which palms to grease. And no, thats not a dirty euphamism.
    Esta bin to Japanese Whispers tuneet ? Tha art late orrup early ? 4-57 am

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Esta bin to Japanese Whispers tuneet ? Tha art late orrup early ? 4-57 am
    Err no sir, I wasnt at Japo whispers (whatever that is, is it a pub or nightclub or a knocking shop by any chance ? lol).

I was actually working Roma lol, I do 7pm till 7am nightshifts and posting about the Tykes at night keeps me awake.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    it's true what they say about football, gives you a great lift one day and leaves you feeling low the next. Great win for you we ( the Lions) could only get a point off them the other night. Why are you still propping up the League with results like that. Maybe we can do you a favour on sat when we play Wigan(we did beat Preston away on the weekend) because if Luton can beat Boro I am sure you can. I am sure Acido would agree, look out for George Savile on their team, they paid us £8 mill for him.
    What happened to your co*ckney mob doing us a favour today, at Wigan eh Claw ?.
    Nobody in their right mind saw us even avoiding defeat away at Fulham last week, let alone us blasting them there 0-3 (and it could have been even more than that!!).
    It just shows what 2 clean sheet wins in a row can do in this League, and our hopes are UP again right now, about a possible miraculous escape act.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Pierce is really the Black Fingernail.
    If I remember the black fingernail was a pastiche character of the scarlet pimpernel in Carry on Don't lose your head. Played by Sid James.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12