+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Snivelling Philip Schofield.

Snivelling Philip Schofield.

Did you see him on This Morning snivelling like a little girl about Caroline Flack?

Thank god for Holly Willoughby and a bit of stiff upper lip.

He’ll be in a heap if anything happens to Julian Clary FFS🕺🕺

Get a grip man!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Did you see him on This Morning snivelling like a little girl about Caroline Flack?

Thank god for Holly Willoughby and a bit of stiff upper lip.

He’ll be in a heap if anything happens to Julian Clary FFS🕺🕺

Get a grip man!

All those celebs saying he was so brave!!!! The world has gone f uckin mad - being brave in my book is life boat men who rescue people in stormy waters or police who have to tackle armed sickos. Brave should not be used for admitting to be a shirt lifter!!!

It was very sad regarding Caroline Flack but there are numerous cases of the same including Molly Russell who took her own life at 14 through being bullied on social media. The heartfelt words from all these celebs should be backed up by donating millions to mental health. Will they - will they hell!!! The message to be “kind” is so true but should be amended to “ be kind and generous”. Sadly the have nots still appear to be far more generous than the haves!! Being cruel is awful but being greedy is no different!

i don't understand why he even had to broadcast the fact he was a homo***ual. Just get on with your life. I am amazed his wife stands by him, unless of course the money and lifestyle she probably enjoys is a major factor. He essentially has been lying to her from the get go. They have obviously had some sort of *** life but while he was doing it with her he was probably thinking of some sort of Rock Hudson guy. Its a betrayal in my mind. I know my missus would have cut my nuts off if she thought I was thinking of Sophia Loren or Audrey Hepburn while we were getting it on. I don't like the way the world is going at all. Thank the Lord I am the age I am.

Talking of ‘brave’, the former Manchester United goalkeeper Harry Gregg died yesterday, he was brave; going back into that crashed, burning aeroplane to rescue team mates and a pregnant woman and a young child was brave. That must have taken real guts. To use the same word to describe Schofield is somewhat unjustified, to put it mildly.

Top posts Baggieal and Ketts couldn't agree more. Schofield came out because someone was going to go public with it so he had no choice. All about self interest like lying to his family for years and pretending to be something he wasn't. Hero my arse, he was found out.

It makes me wonder how much he’ll weep whilst he’s biting the pillow when Leroy is pummelling his chocky starfish?

There’s no doubt Schofield will be the wheelbarrow and not the pusher!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It makes me wonder how much he’ll weep whilst he’s biting the pillow when Leroy is pummelling his chocky starfish?

There’s no doubt Schofield will be the wheelbarrow and not the pusher!
    one things for sure mick,you got a way with words.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)