+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of season dinner

End of season dinner

Rotherham United can confirm that the club’s End of Season Dinner for the 2019/20 season will be hosted at AESSEAL New York Stadium on Friday 1st May 2020.

The Millers’ staff and players will join with supporters and sponsors at the club’s first team stadium for a three course meal, before the end of season awards take place on stage with fans given a chance to decide the Goal of the Season through an interactive vote on the night.

The event will also feature speeches from Rotherham United Chairman Tony Stewart and manager Paul Warne, with further entertainment also including a magician, who will go from table-to-table performing a plethora of tricks, an auction, a raffle and a disco.

Head of Commercial Mark Hitchens is once again looking forward to hosting the end of season showpiece event and with interest having already been registered from a number of supporters, he is hopeful this year’s dinner is even more successful.

“It is always brilliant to come together with all of the people who have supported us year-round to reflect on another campaign of football at the End of Season Dinner,” he told www.themillers.co.uk.

“It has been a cracking season so far and as I speak we are top of the table. I am sure it will be a fantastic event regardless of the final outcome, but if we were to achieve promotion it really will be a special night.

“We have already spoken to a number of supporters about bookings and, as it has been so often in previous years, it looks set to be another really well attended event.

“Paul Warne talks so often about his squad of ‘good human beings’ and I know from dealing with them myself on a matchday just how true that is. Don’t miss the chance to come and get photos and autographs with these lads at what promises to be another fantastic gathering at the end of the season.”

Prices for the event are as follows:

Table | Price per table of 10 (or 2 players at your table with 8 guests): £600 + VAT

Individuals | £65 + VAT per person

(Discounts are available for season ticket holders)

To book call 01709 827771 or email commercial@rotherhamunited.net.

Is it normal to pay VAT on event tickets/meals?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Is it normal to pay VAT on event tickets/meals?

Yes VAT is always charged on Hospitality. Long way to come for you CAMiller just for a dinner and a chat with the manager and players.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Yes VAT is always charged on Hospitality. Long way to come for you CAMiller just for a dinner and a chat with the manager and players.
    Just drawing up my list of MM posters to have at my table. Don't want to upset anyone by leaving them off the guest list

Just drawing up my list of MM posters to have at my table. Don't want to upset anyone by leaving them off the guest list
    Look after the Rawmarsh lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Look after the Rawmarsh lads.
    Will do Lol.

Talking of Rawmarsh lads, do you know gramiller who used to post on here (with lots of smileys) ? Haven't heard from him in a couple of years and was wondering if he's ok/what he's up to.

Got a table if anyone wants to join the most knowledgeable supporter on here ? 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Got a table if anyone wants to join the most knowledgeable supporter on here ? ��
    Planning out my virtual table I can't find room for gwru so please save him a seat at yours

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Got a table if anyone wants to join the most knowledgeable supporter on here ? 😄
    That's me screwed then

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    That's me screwed then

If you want screwing I know someone that will oblige....

Planning out my virtual table I can't find room for gwru so please save him a seat at yours
    The secret is .....go with someone that will push the VAT through the business...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast