+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Royal Family is diminishing bit by bit...

Wouldn't know BT, I've far better things to do with my time than read about an insignificant minor royal.

Time we got shut of this lot too! Just back from a skiing holiday in St. Moritz my arse!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/the-countess-of-wes***-returns-to-royal-duties-in-a-stunning-floral-dress/ar-BB10t7xy?ocid=spartanntp>d

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Wouldn't know BT, I've far better things to do with my time than read about an insignificant minor royal.
    Randy Andy is still eighth in line to the throne, hardly an "insignificant minor royal" sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Randy Andy is still eighth in line to the throne, hardly an "insignificant minor royal" sinkov?
    8th in line BT means has as much chance of becoming King as me or you. And he is insignificant, Brenda won't be losing any sleep over him that's for sure, and I won't be wasting my time reading about him, that's for sure as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    8th in line BT means has as much chance of becoming King as me or you. And he is insignificant, Brenda won't be losing any sleep over him that's for sure, and I won't be wasting my time reading about him, that's for sure as well.
    That's two of us that have some sense then sinkov!

He's just turned down an Admiralship (or something) because he's an alleged *****. WTF is wrong with you people?

Attachment 15080

You can't even say SPEEDO now!

It’s absolutely ***** that no-one says ***** in any post. Is that clear?

V-I-T-A-L & S-P-E-E-D-O banned!

JEW NEXT.

If you deem yourself to be no longer a "Royal" why the phook do you need security?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal...cid=spartanntp

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)