+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Royal Family is diminishing bit by bit...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If looks could kill and where the phook is Andrew?

Attachment 15181
    Them two at the back, they know their place, if you and the child bride were there BT, I reckon even you'd be in front of them.

Brenda's face is a phooking picture...

Caption:
    "One simply does not sh-it in one's own backyard!"

In general I am not a fan of the royal family. However I think having the Queen as head of state is far better than the alternative of having president Johnson, or god forbid president Rees-Mogg.

I also have respect for Harry in deciding it is in his and his families best interest to try and break with the royal family in regards to the public side of their lives.

As for Andrew enough has been said and he should do the right thing and answer the questions of the FBI.

I hope the Queen and Prince Philip are being well cared for in these troubled times..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I hope the Queen and Prince Philip are being well cared for in these troubled times..

having it hard Alf....breakfast looks a tad meagre.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    They are just deciding which Palace they need to hunker down in Alf. If the Coffin Dodger catches this one it's "Game Over".

Attachment 15228

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    They are just deciding which Palace they need to hunker down in Alf. If the Coffin Dodger catches this one it's "Game Over".
    Don't you be worrying about them BT, they'll be fine, they know how to look after themselves. It was ever thus, the Black Death saw off between 40% and 60% of the population, but no Earls died and only one member of the Royal Family.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)