+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Family is diminishing bit by bit...

Wink The Royal Family is diminishing bit by bit...

Another day, another divorce, another hanger on gone.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...ily_newsletter

Lisa Nandy has the right idea, bless her.

This Royal Ginger with German/Hewitt heritage gone and not coming back...

Attachment 15009

With a bit of luck we will have shut the lot by Christmas?

Brenda and her sprog will keep the Royal Ensign flying for some time yet BT. Britain's No. 1 granny, everybody loves her, except you, you miserable git.

Honestly sinkov I have no real gripe with Brenda, I just want shot of the lot!

Attachment 15011

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Honestly sinkov I have no real gripe with Brenda, I just want shot of the lot!

Attachment 15011
    Look at all that Gold Braid on his sleeve, that's bloody impressive, he must have sunk some ships to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Look at all that Gold Braid on his sleeve, that's bloody impressive, he must have sunk some ships to get that.
    thats the Fakery that keeps safe their advantage - Sinkov....same as when the Invention began - back with the feudel overlords...the battles, pillage by Military force, a campaign of threat and fear, feeding their hunger for Power, to a marriage network.....and this current bunch of pretenders - who'er just another part of a consolidated band of scheming thieves - nothing more, and certainly, Nothing special.

Behave yourself Norder! We have the "Special One"...

Attachment 15012

A special sort of something, that is for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Behave yourself Norder! We have the "Special One"...

Attachment 15012

A special sort of something, that is for sure!
    just imagine Bt - over the centuries - the Shlt load of maniacs that lot have descended from !

Here's another one Norder

Attachment 15013

WTF?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  9.0 KB

Anybody want one? ..Mines on order.

I'll have one Alf, they're almost on a par with Boris and the Donald for winding up lefties. A National Treasure indeed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)