I've said this before but I'm absolutely done with it all now. I will not be back at Fir Park to support Motherwell this season and for the foreseeable future.

I am totally sick of the club and the small time, losers mentality we have. You support the club in hope that one day we can repeat '91 and loft silverware again, but it's just not going to happen and last night was the last straw for me. I'm sick fed up with the same old script of things being dismal, then getting your hopes up only to be rewarded with crushing disappointment.

The domestic Cups are our only chance of silverware yet we blow it just about every single year and I have had enough of watching us whimpering out in early rounds to sides we are capable of beating. I am not interested in where we finish in the league as we are never going to win that and I am even less interested in qualifying for the prelim rounds of the Europa League. That to me is no achievement and we can never and will never make a scratch in that competition.

So that's it, I'm done with Motherwell, certainly for this season and the only thing that may rekindle any enthusiasm I have for the club is if we reach the latter stages of one of the cup competitions again. Other than that I am no longer interested.