+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

How do you know they won't come true, Mr Alty? We don't actually leave till December 31st economically, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    How do you know they won't come true, Mr Alty? We don't actually leave till December 31st economically, do we?
    I picture you guys decades from now, as wizened old men on your death beds, breathing your last & with it saying, “that post-Brexit crash is just around the corner you know, things take time to work through.”

... you really don't want to get it do you, Snobhead 2. Your inane moaning shows that you have little experience of the real world and what happens when change occurs. The Gov have always said it will allow in workers where there is a need which cannot be filled by local labour. Until we have the right quantity and quality of UK labour, employment of overseas workers will continue.
    Grow up and stop living in your little imaginary world ...

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    I picture you guys decades from now, as wizened old men on your death beds, breathing your last & with it saying, “that post-Brexit crash is just around the corner you know, things take time to work through.”

You don’t have to go forward decades, these losers are like that now

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You don’t have to go forward decades, these losers are like that now
    Correct. Started 4 years ago. It’s a psychological condition for some now, I’m convinced.

The brains trust has arrived on this thread I see.

As said elsewhere, the UK is the first country to impose economic sanctions on itself. Patel and her cronies have arrived at a policy which would have seen her own parents deported, that’s how good it is.

The government has said it wishes to ‘level the playing field up’ and make the provinces economically equal to London. This will do the exact opposite...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

As said elsewhere, the UK is the first country to impose economic sanctions on itself. Patel and her cronies have arrived at a policy which would have seen her own parents deported, that’s how good it is.

The government has said it wishes to ‘level the playing field up’ and make the provinces economically equal to London. This will do the exact opposite...
    Says a loser lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    They don't hang about. Ever vigilant.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    They don't hang about. Ever vigilant.

Blimey. We have moved some stones.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Blimey. We have moved some stones.
    Congratulations on your achievement. Well done you. Your admirable vigilance is clearly paying off.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast