+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

Well it looks like silly old sid lit yet another of his political bombs and did a runner for the rest of the Notts County fans to fall out & squabble over, give it a day or two and as soon as it’s died down he will be straight back in with his rather Large Sh1t Stirrer to set everyone off again !
    For what it’s worth silly sid I’m another that firmly believes that you don’t live in the real world, sat in your library all day shuffling your books around thinking up your next o/t thread to spout more of your far left tripe !
    Our beautiful country is changing & changing for the better so get used to it !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Our beautiful country is changing & changing for the better so get used to it !
    I'm sure we'd all love to get used to our country changing for the better, but what do you base that judgement on? I suspect it's just what you want to happen rather than anything that has happened, unless you can provide evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's probably the most embarrassing post since his last post! This is only my opinion however, so let me ask a question of all the other posters on here (and there are quite few) who have a political leaning that is right of centre.

The question is simply this - do you see Soccerman's views as representative of you or an embarrassment to you?
    Ultimately its completely unimportant to me as I live a rich and varied life and don't get too concerned about uneducated posts on a football message board. He's no more stupid than you are arrogant, neither are attractive qualities. Putting him down serves no purpose. Just ignore his posts if you dont like them. I try to do that nowadays wasn't always the case I freely admit. They are just as many thickos following the labour party as there are other parties they probably just dont choose to post on here and I can hardly blame them. Anyway in more important news has your view on Ardley changed?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The brains trust has arrived on this thread I see.

As said elsewhere, the UK is the first country to impose economic sanctions on itself. Patel and her cronies have arrived at a policy which would have seen her own parents deported, that’s how good it is.

The government has said it wishes to ‘level the playing field up’ and make the provinces economically equal to London. This will do the exact opposite...
    The best thing you can do is find out what Stormzy thinks and get back to us.

You could ask Dave too - as you seem to put faith in what (c)rappers have to pontificate about.
    Don't ask about his brothers though.

It's probably the most embarrassing post since his last post! This is only my opinion however, so let me ask a question of all the other posters on here (and there are quite few) who have a political leaning that is right of centre.

The question is simply this - do you see Soccerman's views as representative of you or an embarrassment to you?
    My political views vary from time to time depending on the state of the country but I just ignore Soccerman, he is more to be pitied than scorned. He obviously thinks he is winding people up and it seems to be working

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Anyway in more important news has your view on Ardley changed?
    Not really. I still don't think he has the qualities to take us forward in the long term, but it's obvious he's here for the rest of the season at least so I've just got to hope I'm wrong about him.

Not really. I still don't think he has the qualities to take us forward in the long term, but it's obvious he's here for the rest of the season at least so I've just got to hope I'm wrong about him.
    Ultimately I don't think you are ( wrong). I've long backed him, but I do think we are under achieving. If he doesn't get us promoted this season I think we should look elsewhere, but it's clear that our funds and recruitment etc. are being managed very differently now so that may not happen. The next 3 games are something of a crunch. My opinion has certainly migrated closer to yours. Anyway sorry for turning a political fred back into a football one. The irony is that I don't know what the first post is by Sid as I read the fred backwards and never got that far, ha ha.

Anyway sorry for turning a political fred back into a football one. The irony is that I don't know what the first post is by Sid as I read the fred backwards and never got that far, ha ha.
    On that subject, have a look at how often Soccerman posts about Notts County. Good luck in finding something.

On that subject, have a look at how often Soccerman posts about Notts County. Good luck in finding something.
    Let it go. Not worth the bother. If it was a banter competition he'd be trashing you. Lots of different folks in the world we are all a bit weird in one way or another. I know I am!

Let it go. Not worth the bother. If it was a banter competition he'd be trashing you. Lots of different folks in the world we are all a bit weird in one way or another. I know I am!
    In a banter competition he would lose out to the average slug.

Unless of course you think that typing "suck it up lefties, you lost" 1,000 times is really good banter.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast