+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Let it go. Not worth the bother. If it was a banter competition he'd be trashing you. Lots of different folks in the world we are all a bit weird in one way or another. I know I am!
    Did Australia do that to you, Queenie? You're right about Suckerman though. I just ignore his posts. They say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I suspect that you may be right. I don't think an option of eternal life was mentioned during the referendum.
    Just **** it up for everyone else who comes after you then, that's not selfish at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Get a life saddo, it's 'controlled' by whoever posts on it ffs. You really are a drama queen.
    It's probably the same people who control the use of St George Cross flags, us whites can't even use them!

There's 3 on my street having said that right now ha ha.

In a banter competition he would lose out to the average slug.

Unless of course you think that typing "suck it up lefties, you lost" 1,000 times is really good banter.
    Yeah but you rise to the bait Elite. Every time.

In a banter competition he would lose out to the average slug.

Unless of course you think that typing "suck it up lefties, you lost" 1,000 times is really good banter.
    Oh I don't know - 'In Dave we trust' and the posts about the wonderful Theresa were pretty good - look how they worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It's probably the same people who control the use of St George Cross flags, us whites can't even use them!

There's 3 on my street having said that right now ha ha.
    As Doug Stanhope once said "Nationalism teaches you nothing but how to hate people that you've never met and take pride in accomplishments you had no part in whatsoever... it's dead people's baggage, quit carrying it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    As Doug Stanhope once said "Nationalism teaches you nothing but how to hate people that you've never met and take pride in accomplishments you had no part in whatsoever... it's dead people's baggage, quit carrying it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4
    I'm sure that quote is on the wall of the First Minister's office in Bute House.

I see Pritti Ugly is now being accused of trying to bully the head of one branch of the Civil Service although of course her SPADs are trying to reassure people that it was all a misunderstanding.
    just to remind you this is a minister who had 14 undercover meetings with Israeli government officials without telling her boss (May).
    This woman is one piece of work and it can only come to a bad end.
    The rules she has enforced would have prevented her own family from coming to the UK from Uganda which they did in the 1970's.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I see Pritti Ugly is now being accused of trying to bully the head of one branch of the Civil Service although of course her SPADs are trying to reassure people that it was all a misunderstanding.
    just to remind you this is a minister who had 14 undercover meetings with Israeli government officials without telling her boss (May).
    This woman is one piece of work and it can only come to a bad end.
    The rules she has enforced would have prevented her own family from coming to the UK from Uganda which they did in the 1970's.
    It's funny what you believe or what you want to believe depending on who is the victim?

... it's also funny how the soft-thinking lefties kick and scream when requirements for change are to be implemented; upsetting or removing their cosy domains. I know because I was part of it ... you wouldn't want to know the empire-building and vaste waste of money that goes on. Witness the contracts that over-run ... the proverbial brewery and p155 up is really true and has been for many decades. And never mind the gold plated pensions. Boris and Count Dracular should apply the stick now.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast