+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It's funny what you believe or what you want to believe depending on who is the victim?
    Reported in several sources, i961. Where do you get your news?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... it's also funny how the soft-thinking lefties kick and scream when requirements for change are to be implemented; upsetting or removing their cosy domains. I know because I was part of it ... you wouldn't want to know the empire-building and vaste waste of money that goes on. Witness the contracts that over-run ... the proverbial brewery and p155 up is really true and has been for many decades. And never mind the gold plated pensions. Boris and Count Dracular should apply the stick now.
    A bloody horse working for the Civil Service? Now I've heard everything.

... and, Snobhead 2, your point is ... ?

... it's also funny how the soft-thinking lefties kick and scream when requirements for change are to be implemented; upsetting or removing their cosy domains. I know because I was part of it ... you wouldn't want to know the empire-building and vaste waste of money that goes on. Witness the contracts that over-run ... the proverbial brewery and p155 up is really true and has been for many decades. And never mind the gold plated pensions. Boris and Count Dracular should apply the stick now.
    Thanks Sid for making sense of this. So you used to work for the civil service Hoss? You reckon it wastes a lot of money, but Boris is the man to sort it out?

Have you heard of the banned water cannons that he bought or the garden bridge he spunked 43m quid on when he was mayor? I wouldn’t put that buffoon in charge of the kitty on a big night out.

... and, Snobhead 2, your point is ... ?
    on my pencil, old lad.
    The only change that bothers me is change without a plan or organisation. If you think this bunch of pillocks can do that, I await the opportunity to say 'I told you so'.

Why he brought her back as Home Secretary I have no idea. A step too far too quickly imo. Then again, Dianne Abbott as an alternative would be far worse!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Reported in several sources, i961. Where do you get your news?
    Again you read and believe what you want, many things were reported by several sources what was going to happen regarding brexi t by both sides but it doesn't make it true. You are anti government and anti Trump so you soak up every negative comment about either.
    All your political threads prove the point.
    By the way I think Trump is a prat but I don't feel the need to go on and on about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Thanks Sid for making sense of this. So you used to work for the civil service Hoss? You reckon it wastes a lot of money, but Boris is the man to sort it out?

Have you heard of the banned water cannons that he bought or the garden bridge he spunked 43m quid on when he was mayor? I wouldn’t put that buffoon in charge of the kitty on a big night out.
    Goodness. My first thought was the irony of saying this after HS2 was rubber-stamped again, but those two are even better examples. Having been unable to run a city, or the FCO, I suppose it's no surprise he's now got a whole nation to mess up, rather than fade away as any multiple failure with even a modicum of self-awareness would do.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Again you read and believe what you want, many things were reported by several sources what was going to happen regarding brexi t by both sides but it doesn't make it true. You are anti government and anti Trump so you soak up every negative comment about either.
    All your political threads prove the point.
    By the way I think Trump is a prat but I don't feel the need to go on and on about it.
    That's pretty fair, i961; I also think Trump is a prat, but we can't really do anything about him except moan, in reality.

Boris, however, is a prat of our own making. There has to be some sort of hope that by repeatedly pointing out how bad he is, that enough people at least to tip the scales from him continuing to be given responsibilities he isn't capable of handling - and this includes appointing horrors like Patel, Raab et al to jobs that actually matter - in the same way that the right calling out the (many) problems arising from the Blair regime (including Campbell, Mandelson and the like) leeched away his support over the years, and, ironically, have effectively removed Corbyn from the Labour leadership to be replaced by some more electable... or Rebecca Long-Bailey.

The only thing you can say for Boris is that even he noticed how useless Chris Grayling was.

Quote Originally Posted by pingu_pie View Post
    That's pretty fair, i961; I also think Trump is a prat, but we can't really do anything about him except moan, in reality.

Boris, however, is a prat of our own making. There has to be some sort of hope that by repeatedly pointing out how bad he is, that enough people at least to tip the scales from him continuing to be given responsibilities he isn't capable of handling - and this includes appointing horrors like Patel, Raab et al to jobs that actually matter - in the same way that the right calling out the (many) problems arising from the Blair regime (including Campbell, Mandelson and the like) leeched away his support over the years, and, ironically, have effectively removed Corbyn from the Labour leadership to be replaced by some more electable... or Rebecca Long-Bailey.

The only thing you can say for Boris is that even he noticed how useless Chris Grayling was.
    We can moan all we like but he's only just taken office he ain't going nowhere yet. Many moan about Trump but there are millions who think he is doing a great job.
    My point is it depends on your political persuasion what you believe is right or wrong.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast