+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Thanks Sid for making sense of this. So you used to work for the civil service Hoss? You reckon it wastes a lot of money, but Boris is the man to sort it out?

Have you heard of the banned water cannons that he bought or the garden bridge he spunked 43m quid on when he was mayor? I wouldn’t put that buffoon in charge of the kitty on a big night out.
    Forgot about the cannons. FFS, surely any f00king idiot would be able to beat "that buffoon" in a general election.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    My point is it depends on your political persuasion what you believe is right or wrong.
    I think the exact opposite. I think it's what you believe is right or wrong that decides your political persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Forgot about the cannons. FFS, surely any f00king idiot would be able to beat "that buffoon" in a general election.
    You’d think so wouldn’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think the exact opposite. I think it's what you believe is right or wrong that decides your political persuasion.
    Don’t spoil 1961pies fun Elite, he’s got that username because he intends to post variations of that same arse about tit point 1961 times.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Now we're sorting out the immigration mess, thanks to the initiative taken by the previously sacked Home Secretary (had 14 secret meetings with the Israelis and never told Theresa May).
    This pretty ugly woman has decided that anyone who depends on unskilled foreign labour to run their business needs to 'skill up', mechanise and increase productivity.
    How do you do that in a care home, Pretty? Invent a machine for nappy removal? Commission a mechanical poo sweeper?
    And where do fruit farmers find the cash to invest in machinery that will pick their fruit?
    Oh I forgot there is a pool of 8 million unemployed in the UK from which they can draw (according to government sources). Yes, it includes students, OAPs and the disabled but about half of them must be swinging the lead.
    This 'government' is an utter disaster. Give it 18 months and you will see just how foolish these measures are.
    Can I ask how you know about these "14 secret meetings " sid , Elite didn't tell you he read it The Sun did he ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Can I ask how you know about these "14 secret meetings " sid , Elite didn't tell you he read it The Sun did he ?
    The meetings she held are well documented. She resigned because of them. Are you suggesting they didn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    The meetings she held are well documented. She resigned because of them. Are you suggesting they didn't happen?
    I woudn't dare suggest anything of the sort. I don't even know who "She " is , nor do I care.

Don’t spoil 1961pies fun Elite, he’s got that username because he intends to post variations of that same arse about tit point 1961 times.
    Maybe they should have reminded those areas that had never voted anything but Labour before about the cannons, could have swung it.
    Last edited by navypie; 21-02-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Difficult one that? Many Labour voters last time switched to the Tories so do they believe Boris is right?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Difficult one that? Many Labour voters last time switched to the Tories so do they believe Boris is right?
    I very much doubt it. I think the switch was down to people being sick and tired of Brexit, and a deep mistrust of Corbyn. Boris was seen as the lesser of two evils, and I'd be surprised if he kept the votes next time.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast